To support the ongoing efforts to limit the propagation of COVID-19, we have implemented service changes which will be in place until further notice, in light of recent recommendations of the public health authorities across the country. Read more
Beginning of the main content.
Accessible cabin for two people
The new accessible cabin for two offers all the amenities required to accommodate a person with reduced mobility and a companion.
- Spacious cabin (10 ft x 7 ft)
- Bed size (approximately 72 in x 30 in)
- Large windows (6 ft 2 in x 3 ft)
- Fully accessible ensuite bathroom (6 ft 9 in x 5 ft) with shower, equipped with a transfer seat
- Elegant and refined contemporary decor
- Daytime: leather couch by day
- Nighttime: one upper and one lower single bed
- Electric radiant heated cabin floors and walls that maintain a comfortable and constant temperature
- Mini-bar for purchased items
- Flat-screen TV monitor with video selection
- 32”-wide automatic sliding doors between the vestibule and the cabin, and between the cabin and the washroom
- Accessible vanity includes a sink, mirror, storage space, electrical outlet and hairdryer
- Individual control for heating and air conditioning system
- Door can be locked from outside or inside (room key)
- Peephole mounted on door
- Smoke and fire detector in room
- Emergency push-button alarms strategically located in the cabin
*Please note once on board, passengers cannot circulate throughout the train with their mobility aids due to the narrow corridors. Some stations along this route are not accessible. Contact us for more information on our departure and arrival stations for this cabin.
- Priority boarding
- All meals can be delivered to the cabin and served on a portable table
- Room service for purchasing additional snacks and beverages
For more information or to book, call 1 888 VIA-RAIL (1-888-842-7245), or TTY 1 800 268-9503 (hearing impaired).