Beginning of the main content.
Treat Yourself to a Premium Experience
It’s time to try Business class.
With perks like these, you’ll arrive relaxed, well-fed and ready to enjoy your destination.
Discover the benefits of Business class
Locally sourced, well-crafted menus and beverages are offered throughout your peaceful journey, far away from traffic. Hop on, relax, and let yourself be carried to your destination in comfort.
Food and beverage service is included
- A hand-picked selection of top-quality meals to choose from
- Breakfast, lunch or dinner, depending on the time of day
- Locally sourced beer & wine, plus soft drinks, tea and coffee
In Montréal, Ottawa and Toronto Stations
- A business center including PC and Mac computers, and a colour laser printer
- A VIA Rail attendant at your service
Priority boarding and baggage on board
Take your time resting in the Business lounge and avoid long queues thanks to priority boarding offered with your Business class fare.
Get packing with the one additional suitcase you can bring, free of charge, in Business class.
WiFi on board
- Free wireless Internet service on our trains, in our Business lounges and in select stations along the Québec City - Windsor corridor.
- Wide and comfortable seats with plenty of leg room.
Travel your way
Whether you are traveling for business or pleasure, you will live a unique experience thanks to our services.
Are you traveling for work? With our free Wi-Fi and spacious seats, no one will know.
More than ever, we want you to feel safe and relaxed when you are on board. See the measures in place to ensure your safety.
Considering the exceptional context created by the spread of COVID-19 (Coronavirus), we understand that your travel plans may change. That's why we now offer a flexible booking option.
We look forward to welcoming you back on board with our current service, although it will be some time before our normal operations resume coast to coast.
* Prices valid for either direction. One-way fare in Economy class, excluding sales taxes. The number of seats is limited. Fares may vary based on selected day of week and time of departure.