Beginning of the main content.Next tab will go to the map. Use this link to skip the station map.
Treat Yourself to a Premium Experience h2 >
It’s time to try Business class.
With perks like these, you’ll arrive relaxed, well-fed and ready to enjoy your destination.
Discover the benefits of Business class
Locally sourced, well-crafted menus and beverages are offered throughout your peaceful journey, far away from traffic. Hop on, relax, and let yourself be carried to your destination in comfort.
Food and beverage service is included
- A hand-picked selection of top-quality meals to choose from
- Breakfast, lunch or dinner, depending on the time of day
- Locally sourced beer & wine, plus soft drinks, tea and coffee
In Montréal, Ottawa and Toronto Stations
- A business center including PC and Mac computers, and a colour laser printer
- A VIA Rail attendant at your service
Priority boarding and baggage on board
Take your time resting in the Business lounge and avoid long queues thanks to priority boarding offered with your Business class fare.
Get packing and bring up to two carry-on items, free of charge, in Business class.
WiFi on board
- Free wireless Internet service on our trains, in our Business lounges and in select stations along the Québec City - Windsor corridor.
- Wide and comfortable seats with plenty of leg room.
Travel your way
Whether you are traveling for business or pleasure, you will live a unique experience thanks to our services.
Are you travelling for work or taking some quality time for yourself? With our complimentary Wi-Fi and roomy seats, you decide.
Take a break and enjoy the comfort. The train brings you safely to your destination.
*Prices valid for either direction. One-way fare in Business class, excluding sales taxes. The number of seats is limited.
Fares may vary based on selected day of week and time of departure. Check conditions for more information.