Beginning of the main content.
Routes between Toronto and Vancouver
The wild beauty of Northern Ontario, the awe-inspiring vastness of the Prairies and the stunning majesty of the Rocky Mountains: you can discover them all on a journey that will take you through some of the most breathtaking landscapes Canada has to offer.
Pick your Route
Experience the journey of a lifetime.
Hop on a comfortable panoramic train for an unforgettable journey between two of the most dynamic and cosmopolitan cities in Canada. While travelling through five provinces, you'll have the chance to appreciate the diversity of Canadian nature and to marvel at spectacular views.
- Explore Ontario's diverse landscapes, from Toronto's urban area to the peaceful, hilly countryside around the Great Lakes and the wild territories of the north. Discover the richness of the local flora while following rivers surrounded by verdant plains and thick forests.
- Cross the southern part of Manitoba and admire undulating prairies, picturesque towns and pristine lakes surrounded by various species of trees. Keep your eyes peeled: you may catch a glimpse of a black bear, a wapiti, a bison herd or one of the hundred bird species that inhabit the plains and the woods.
- Travel across the south-central part of Saskatchewan, between plains, hills, rivers and lakes. Discover the pretty city of Saskatoon, nicknamed "the Paris of the Prairies" for its eight bridges spanning the South Saskatchewan River.
- Get ready to see the spectacular outline of the Rocky Mountains on the horizon as you cross Alberta. Between the capital city of Edmonton to the famous town of Jasper, nestled in snowy peaks, you'll make your way through some of the most iconic landscapes in Canada.
- Get your fill of nature in British Columbia and enjoy breathtaking sceneries: majestic mountains, spectacular waterfront, peaceful rainforests, fishing villages... The rail journey to Vancouver is unique in its beauty.
Make your way through picturesque landscapes dotted with forests and rivers between two of the most beautiful stations in the country.
- Take the train at Toronto's Union Station, at the heart of the city centre. Located in a buiding inaugurated in 1927, this hub of intercity transport channels all the dynamism, diversity and historical richness of the Ontarian metropolis.
- Travel across the Sudbury area and enjoy its unique landscapes full of pristine lakes and lush forests.
- Admire the wilderness of northwestern Ontario at Sioux Lookout before heading towards Manitoba's plains and lakes.
- Make sure to have a look around Winnipeg's Union Station, a historical building erected in 1911 and designed by the same architects who worked on New York's Grand Central Terminal.
- Discover Manitoba's capital city, its many museums and its animated cultural scene.
Discover the diversity of Canada's geography between Toronto's urban area, Ontario's forests, the vastness of the Prairies and the bustling city of Edmonton.
- Roam the verdant shores of South Saskatchewan River and admire the historical buildings in downtown Saskatoon. Don't forget to greet the American white pelicans and Arctic ducks if you see some!
- Explore Edmonton and enjoy its multiple attractions, from the vast North Saskatchewan River Valley to the historical museums, magnificent botanical gardens and Elk Island National Park.
Come aboard to travel the Rockies. You'll discover a paradise for hikers, skiers, snowboarders and nature lovers and see landscapes that will astound and amaze.
- Fall under the spell of Jasper and the Rocky Mountains National Park, listed among UNESCO's world heritage sites. Take a breath of fresh air and marvel at the incredible sight of high peaks, cristalline lakes and impressive waterfalls.
- Discover the amazing nature surrounding Kamloops - a destination of choice for mountain biking, hiking, skiing... or wine tasting!
- Prepare to fall in love with Vancouver, the metropolis of Pacific Coast, nested between ocean and mountains. Explore 1,000 acres of rainforest at Stanley Park, visit the largest aquarium in Canada and learn about the cultures that coexist in British Columbia at the Museum of Anthropology. You can also indulge in fresh seafood at one of the many restaurants - Vancouver is known for its sushi!
Find Your Next Destination
With more than 410 stations in eight provinces across Canada, we're ready to take you wherever you want to go. Whether you're planning a short getaway or a long trip, you're sure to find a journey you'll love!
Routes between Québec City and Windsor
Hop onboard, experience the comfort of the train including complimentary Wi-Fi, and relax as the scenery of southern Ontario and Québec roll by. Highlights include the shores of the Great Lakes and Saint Lawrence river, and vibrant, diverse urban centres including Toronto, Ottawa and Montréal.
Routes between Montréal and Halifax.
Lighthouses and fishing villages, coastal trails and ocean views, laidback cities with delicious seafood: Experience Atlantic Canada and its unique culture, history and views on an amazing journey across Québec, New Brunswick and Nova Scotia.
Scenic Adventure Routes
Explore breathtaking landscapes
Experience the unique grandeur of Canada like never before with breathtaking voyages into the heart of the Canadian wilderness. Spectacular fauna, remarkable flora – no matter the season, you'll come away feeling refreshed and inspired.