Beginning of the main content.
Hop onboard, experience the comfort of the train including complimentary Wi-Fi, and relax as the scenery of southern Ontario and Québec roll by. Discover iconic landmarks, enjoy beautiful panoramas around the Great Lakes and the Saint Lawrence river, and explore bustling urban centres including Toronto, Ottawa and Montréal.
Pick your Route
Whether you're travelling for business or for pleasure, there's plenty to see along the way.
Travel between Windsor, the southermost city in Canada, and Toronto, the effervescent metropolis overlooking Lake Ontario.
- Catch a glimpse of the Detroit skyline in Windsor.
- Get your share of lakeside vistas and picturesque sceneries as you cross Essex County.
- Discover Burlington's peaceful gardens and Oakville's harbour town flair.
- In Toronto, start by discovering Union Station, at the heart of the city centre. Located in a buiding inaugurated in 1927, this hub of intercity transport channels all the dynamism, diversity and historical richness of the Ontarian metropolis.
Crossed by the River Thames, the lively city of London is just a couple of hours away from Toronto by train. Time will fly by as you admire the wind-swept fields and charming rural towns on the way.
- Discover numerous parks, gardens and green spaces in London.
- Watch peaceful landscapes unfold before your eyes as you make your way through Middlesex County.
- Discover Toronto's metropolitan dynamism and emblematic landmarks, including the CN Tower, the Distillery District, Casa Loma and the Scarborough Bluffs.
Enjoy spectacular views on Huron Lake and admire the landscapes of Ontario's Blue Coast while you make your way through Lambton County.
- Experience the northern Californian charm of Sarnia's large beaches.
- Revel in the serene beauty of a bucolic countryside.
- Discover Stratford's active cultural scene and Kitchener's rich German heritage.
Toronto Niagara Falls
Visit one of the most famous Canadian landmarks, just a few hours away from Toronto, and take in beautiful panoramas along the way.
Known for its distinctive limestone façades, the university city of Kingston has a rich history to discover - and beautiful surroundings to explore.
- Revel in the beauty of the 1000 islands' pristine waters and peaceful villages.
- Discover the famous beaches, wineries and picturesque hamlets of Prince Edward County.
- Marvel at Belleville's Victorian architecture.
From lakes and rivers to vast fields and urban skylines, the route linking the Ontarian and Canadian capitals offers an ever-changing landscape to admire.
- Take in Brockville's picturesque waterfront on the way.
- Get your fill of history and culturein Ottawa. Take a stroll along the Rideau canal or in ByWard Market's pedestrian streets, attend a cultural event in the dynamic Glebe neighbourhoodand don't miss a visit to the Parliament.
A few hours are enough to take you from one metropolitan area to the next. Make sure to glance out of the window from time to time: you won't be disappointed.
- Let your eyes wander across the countryside, wooded areas and sandy shoreline along lake Ontario and the Saint Lawrence River.
- Once in Montréal, make sure to explore the charming and diverse neighbourhoods and to enjoy the dynamism of Québec's metropolis - one of the largest francophone cities in North America.
A short train ride away from Ottawa, the European charm of Québec's capital city is yours to discover.
- Enjoy the breathtaking view of the Saint Lawrence River and the surrounding cliffs as you travel over the Québec Bridge.
- Wander the cobblestone streets and discover the historical buildings of Old-Québec, one of the first European settlements in North America. Take the ferry to Lévis to get the best view on the city's iconic skyline, including the majestic silhouette of Château Frontenac, the imposing walls of the Citadel and the rugged rocks of cap Diamant.
Find Your Next Destination
With more than 410 stations in eight provinces across Canada, we're ready to take you wherever you want to go. Whether you're planning a short getaway or a long trip, you're sure to find a journey you'll love!
Routes between Toronto and Vancouver
The wild beauty of northern Ontario, the awe-inspiring vastness of the Prairies and the stunning majesty of the Rocky Mountains: you can discover them all on a journey that will take you through some of the most breathtaking landscapes Canada has to offer.
Routes between Montréal and Halifax.
Lighthouses and fishing villages, coastal trails and ocean views, laidback cities with delicious seafood: Experience Atlantic Canada and its unique culture, history and views on an amazing journey across Québec, New Brunswick and Nova Scotia.
Scenic Adventure Routes
Explore breathtaking landscapes
Experience the unique grandeur of Canada like never before with breathtaking voyages into the heart of the Canadian wilderness. Spectacular fauna, remarkable flora – no matter the season, you'll come away feeling refreshed and inspired.