Beginning of the main content.
Travel by train: A unique way of discovering the country
Keep things simple with
our onboard services
Onboard services for a pleasant trip!
Discover Canada's landscapes while you relax on board.
1. Take it to the next level: travel Business class or sleepers Plus class;
2. Enjoy delicious meals with a local flavour;
3. Enjoy our comfortable seating and cabins.
Arrivals are quick and easy
Arrive at destination rested and ready after seeing the country like never before.
1. Many stations located downtown to simplify your trip;
2. Taxis and car rentals at reduced prices available in select stations.
Adults (60 years of age and more):
- Age 60 plus; proof of age required.
- Passengers without proof of age must pay the Adult fare
- Save 10% all year long on the Economy Plus fare and on regular Sleeper, Sleeper Plus and Touring fares.
- 10% discount is applicable on these classes only:
- Economy Plus
- Touring (Jasper-Prince Rupert in the summer)
- Full-fare booking classes (any sleeper class that is not labeled as “Discounted”)
- Not applicable in Prestige or Business Class.
- Log in to your profile or create one prior to booking.
- Book your one-way or round trip ticket in your preferred class and fare (not applicable in Prestige or Business Class).
- Please select “Senior” or “60+” under passenger type
- The price of the ticket will be adjusted automatically if the trip meets all of the conditions of this fare plan.
You may also purchase your tickets by calling 1 888 VIA-RAIL (1 888 842-7245) or TTY 1 801 268-9503 (hearing impaired), at one of our ticket counters or through a travel agent.