Beginning of the main content.
Ottawa train station
Please note that the opening hours of the station are temporarily changed :
The station is open daily from 5h30 to 23h30
The Ticket Office is open daily from 6h00 to 19h30
- Checkroom service available
- Ministry of Coffee café
25 km to airport, 25 minutes by taxi.
KLM / Air France Express for Pierre Elliot Trudeau airport (Dorval) 800 667-2747.
Discount car rental kiosk within the station
- Blue Line Taxi 613 238-1111
- Coventry Connections Inc. (taxi): Please call (613)238-1111 to make arrangements for accessible service. A 24 hours advance notice is requested.
- OC Transpo 613 741-4390
- Accessible Para.Trans 613 244-7272
- Intercity Greyhound 613 238-5900
- Hull/Gatineau -S.T.O. 819 770-3242
Type of Station
Wifi internet is accessible in the Business lounge.
Wifi internet is accessible in the station.
Products and Services
Automated banking machine
Elevator for people with disability
Interac direct payment
VIA Gift Card
Outside these hours, inquiries concerning checked baggage can be made at the ticket counter.
Checkroom service available
Specific needs and accessibility features
Accessible services available at this stations upon departure and arrival:
- The entrance to the train station is accessible by wheelchair
- The platform is accessible by wheelchair
- A wheelchair lift is available
- A courtesy wheelchair is available to assist during boarding
Access to station, ticket office, washrooms and trains. Also available, wheelchairs and wheelchair lift.
Service animal relief area (SARA)
This station is equipped with a service animal relief area (SARA): a quiet place where service animals can relieve themselves, which is essential before and after a train journey with their owners. The service animal relief area is located near the wall to the right of the main station entrance.
The curbside zone is located directly in front of the main entrance in the accessible pick-up and drop-off area.
For more details or to make a request for curbside assistance, please call us (toll-free) at 1 888 VIA-RAIL (1 888 842-7245) or TTY 1 800 268-9503 (for the persons who are deaf or hard-of-hearing). A 48 hours advance notice is required.
200 Tremblay Road Take Queensway (417) to Vanier Parkway exit (#117) and follow
Ottawa, ON, K1G 3H5, Canada
the road signs (4 km from downtown).
Take Queensway (417) to Vanier Parkway exit (#117) and follow
Arrivals and departures
T : (888) 842-7245
Informations and reservation
T : (888) 842-7245