Beginning of the main content.
Oakville train station
Please note that the opening hours of the station are temporarily changed
Station is unmanned for the arrival of train 69.
Pearson Airport (Taxi $45).
Car Rental: All major within 3 km from station
- Public transportation City Transit 905-815-2020 Oakv Transit
- Handicapped 905-842-4444 (Oakv Care-a-van)
- Intercity Go Transit 416-869-3200
- Voyageur 416-393-7911
- Greyhound 800-661-8747
- Trentway-Wagar 800-461-7661
- Coach Terminal in Toronto or Hamilton
Extremely limited, only 18 spaces, cannot be guaranteed. Customers are required to bring their license plate number to the ticket counter.
Type of Station
Products and Services
Interac direct payment
VIA Gift Card
Specific needs and accessibility features
Accessible services available at this stations upon departure and arrival:
- The entrance to the train station is accessible by wheelchair
- The platform is accessible by wheelchair
- A wheelchair lift is available
- A courtesy wheelchair is available to assist during boarding
Access to station, washrooms and trains.
Also available, wheelchair and wheelchair lift.
Station is unmanned for the arrival of trains 78 and 69. Wheelchair and wheelchair lift assistance is available when booked 48 hours in advance.
Service animal relief area (SARA)
This station is equipped with a service animal relief area (SARA): a quiet place where service animals can relieve themselves, which is essential before and after a train journey with their owners. The service animal relief area is located in front of the station (corner of the border).
200 Cross Ave Q.E.W. to Trafalgar south to Cross, right on Cross and turn left at the 2nd set of lights, adjacent to GO TRANSIT.
Oakville, ON, L6J 2W6, Canada
Q.E.W. to Trafalgar south to Cross, right on Cross and turn left at the 2nd set of lights, adjacent to GO TRANSIT.
Arrivals and departures
T : (888) 842-7245
Informations and reservation
T : (888) 842-7245