Beginning of the main content.
Deals and discounts for Vancouver - Saskatoon
* One-way fare per person in Sleeper Plus class, excluding sales taxes. The number of sleepers is limited. Check conditions for more information.
- Fares are only valid on the trains, dates and classes indicated on the Sleeper Plus class deals landing page.
- Fares valid only for travel between the two stations indicated in each offer. (Not valid for travel between intermediate stations located on the same route.) Stopovers are not allowed.
- Fares for sleeper accommodations are quoted per person based on single occupancy in upper berths, lower berths and cabins for one, and on double occupancy in double berths and cabins for two. Note that a surcharge applies for single occupancy in double berths and cabins for two. A maximum of one passenger per bed (regardless of the passenger's age) is allowed with Sleeper Plus class deals.
- Valid for bookings online only. Offers do not apply to bookings made by telephone, in person at a VIA Rail station, through a travel agent, or through a tour operator.
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Fares are applicable to new bookings only.
- Taxes are not included in the fares listed.
- There is no additional discount for 60+, youths, or children.
- Sleeper Plus class deals cannot be combined with any other promotion, offer, discount, or fare plan which offer a discount on a "best available fare", including (but not limited to) corporate and convention fares.
- Sleeper Plus class deals do not apply to tickets issued on railway employee passes or rail pass products
- Fares, discounts, conditions and schedules are subject to change without notice.
- Other conditions may apply.
The advantages of travelling by train
- Comfort first: Our trains have spacious seats to ensure your trip is as comfortable as possible.
- Free Wi-Fi: Stay connected while you travel thanks to the free Wi-Fi service on all our trains.
- Luggage included: No matter which class you’re travelling in, you can bring one large suitcase at no extra charge!
- More eco-friendly: Taking the train means taking care of the environment by choosing public transportation.
On the train from Vancouver - Saskatoon
What meals are served on board?
There’s no need to bring your own snacks or meals on the train from Vancouver-Saskatoon. Enjoy nutritious gourmet options prepared with local ingredients and the elegant Sleeper Plus class three-course menu.
What services are available on board?
VIA Rail’s onboard services include free wireless internet access, children’s activities, an entertainment system, and more.
What are the features of each class and car?
When taking the train from Vancouver-Saskatoon, you can choose from several classes, including Economy. Each class has its own features.
What services are available to individuals with reduced mobility or disabilities?
Because accessibility is one of our top priorities, we offer an environment where everyone can travel autonomously. We also offer special assistance services.
What’s included in VIA Rail’s Sleeper Plus class?
A number of services are available in our sleeper cars, including access to the Business lounge, berth cabins, washrooms, and showers.