Beginning of the main content.
Chatham train station
Station opens 20 minutes prior to train arrival and remains open for 2o minutes after train departure.
Getting there and around town
Enterprise (Enterprise will pick up)
– Website: www.enterprise.ca
Chatham Radio Cabs Tel: (519) 354-7433
Chatham Kent City Transit
– Website: https://www.chatham-kent.ca/transit/routes/Pages/Inter-Urban-Routes.aspx
UBER – Website: www.uber.com
Outdoor free parking.
Type of Station
Products and Services
Checked baggage service is not offered.
Specific needs and accessibility features
Accessible services available at this stations upon departure and arrival:
- The entrance to the train station is accessible by wheelchair
- The platform is accessible by wheelchair
- A wheelchair lift is available
- A courtesy wheelchair is available to assist during boarding
Access to station and trains.
For Wheelchair lift requests, a 48 hour notice is required. Advance arrangements required, call 1-888-VIA-RAIL.
Service animal relief area (SARA)
This station is equipped with a service animal relief area (SARA): a quiet place where service animals can relieve themselves, which is essential before and after a train journey with their owners. The service animal relief area is located On the edge of asphalt and grass.
360 Queen St.
Chatham, ON, N7M 2H6, Canada