Beginning of the main content.
Cobourg train station
Due to a limited number of parking spaces at the station from which you are departing, VIA Rail strongly recommends that you use a shared or active method of transportation to avoid problems caused by parking congestion. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Special Opening Hours
The station is closed from 10:00 to 11:00am
Getting there and around town
– Website: www.enterprise.ca
Link to local companies: www.cobourg.ca/en/my-cobourg/Taxis.aspx
– Website: www.cobourg.ca/en/my-cobourg/on-demand-bus-service.aspx
– Mobile application: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/pick-up-on-demand/id1528354014 (Reserve in advance)
Free outdoor parking, limited, short or long term
Type of Station
Products and Services
Automated banking machine
Interac direct payment
VIA Gift Card
Specific needs and accessibility features
Accessible services available at this stations upon departure and arrival:
- The entrance to the train station is accessible by wheelchair
- The platform is accessible by wheelchair
- A wheelchair lift is available
- A courtesy wheelchair is available to assist during boarding
Access to station and trains, wheelchair lift. For wheelchair, the request must be made 48 hours in advance.
Service animal relief area (SARA)
This station is equipped with a service animal relief area (SARA): a quiet place where service animals can relieve themselves, which is essential before and after a train journey with their owners. The service animal relief area is located 1ft from the grass’s corner, installed in the ashphalt on the edge of asphalt and grass (track facing).
563 Division street 3 km South of Highway 401 (exit for route 45).
Cobourg, ON, K9A 3S6, Canada
3 km South of Highway 401 (exit for route 45).
Arrivals and departures
T : (888) 842-7245
Informations and reservation
T : (888) 842-7245