Beginning of the main content.
Brockville train station
14h00 to 17h00
Outside opening hours:
- Station opens as a shelter 30 minutes prior to train arrival and remains open for 30 minutes after train departure.
- Ticket purchases will need to be made online or by phone.
- Checked baggage service will not be offered.
This station is manned only between 09:15 and 17:30. Outside opening hours, the station is unmanned and the service listed on the right are not available.
Getting there and around town
– Tel: (613) 345-5888
– Website: www.downtownbrockville.com/directory-detail.php?command=viewItem&ID=191
– Tel: (613) 342-2000
– Website: www.downtownbrockville.com/directory-detail.php?command=viewItem&ID=192
Type of Station
Products and Services
Automated banking machine
Commuter train tickets
Interac direct payment
VIA Gift Card
Checked baggage only offered on train 64.
Specific needs and accessibility features
Accessible services available at this stations upon departure and arrival:
- The entrance to the train station is accessible by wheelchair
- The platform is accessible by wheelchair
- A wheelchair lift is available
- A courtesy wheelchair is available to assist during boarding
Access to station and trains. The entrance door to the station is 30 inches wide. Also available, wheelchair and wheelchair lift. Only available between 09:15 and 17:30.
For Wheelchair lift requests, a 48 hour notice is required. Advance arrangements required, call 1-888-VIA-RAIL.
Service animal relief area (SARA)
This station is equipped with a service animal relief area (SARA): a quiet place where service animals can relieve themselves, which is essential before and after a train journey with their owners. The service animal relief area is located as close as possible to the wall (parking facing).
141 Perth Street
Brockville, ON, K6V 5E4, Canada
Arrivals and departures
T : (888) 842-7245
Informations and reservation
T : (888) 842-7245