Beginning of the main content.
Aldershot train station
Station opens 60 minutes prior to train arrival and remains open for 30 minutes after train departure.
IMPORTANT: All VIA Rail Canada trains depart from platforms 2 & 3. Please proceed through the tunnel to platforms 2 & 3 to board your train.
Getting there and around town
Multiples – Located at cab stands in front of station or on call.
Located nearby - None on site
2 parking lots available, one on the north side and the south side.
- On the north side, passengers will have access to an elevator or stairs to go down to the tunnel at the end where platforms 2 and 3 are located.
- On the south side, passengers must go down and cross a tunnel towards platforms 2 and 3, however, passengers must use the stairs.
Long term: Free. For parking for more than 48 hrs, the vehicle must be registered with the safety office at 416-202-4400.
Shared with Go Transit.
Type of Station
Products and Services
Checked baggage service is not offered.
Specific needs and accessibility features
Accessible services available at this stations upon departure and arrival:
- The entrance to the train station is accessible by wheelchair
- The platform is accessible by wheelchair
- A wheelchair lift is available
- A courtesy wheelchair is available to assist during boarding
Access to station, washroom and trains.
For Wheelchair lift requests, a 48 hour notice is required. Advance arrangements required, call 1-888-VIA-RAIL.
Service animal relief area (SARA)
This station is equipped with a service animal relief area (SARA): a quiet place where service animals can relieve themselves, which is essential before and after a train journey with their owners. The service animal relief area is located in front of the station's main entrance.
1199 Waterdown Rd. Southeast corner of highway 403 and Waterdown Rd.
Burlington, ON, L7T 4A8, Canada
Eastbound: from hwy 403 take the Waterdown Road exit and turn right on Waterdown Rd.
Westbound: from 403 take exit Fairview St./Plains Road exit, turn right onto Plains Rd and then right on Waterdown Rd.
Southeast corner of highway 403 and Waterdown Rd.
Arrivals and departures
T : (1 888) 842-7245
Informations and reservation
T : (1 888) 842-7245