If you’re between 12 and 25 and travelling for school or fun, VIA Rail has several options to get you where you’re going at a low price. Youth fares are also available for passengers aged 26 and over with an ISIC card.
Discover our Escape fare.
Offered exclusively online, it’s our absolutely lowest fare. Plus, in the Québec City – Windsor corridor, it allows you to take advantage of:
- Cellphone use anytime you like
- Free Wi-Fi access*
- Downtown-to-downtown service**
|Toronto – Montréal||$39†|
|Toronto – Ottawa||$39†|
|Toronto – London||$29†|
|Toronto – Windsor||$39†|
|Toronto – Kingston||$37†|
|Ottawa – Montréal||$29†|
|Ottawa – Québec City||$49†|
|Montréal – Québec City||$29†|
†One-way Escape fare in Economy class. Taxes not included. This fare is only offered online. The number of seats is limited. Fares may vary based on selected day of week and time of departure.
Fares, discounts, conditions and schedules may be modified without notice, and the fares above are for certain departures only.
* Available on most trains.
** In most cases. The Ottawa station is located 6 km away from downtown.
Travel light, travel better.
VIA recently implemented its new carry-on baggage policy. It’s important you make sure your baggage doesn’t exceed size and weight restrictions.
CONDITIONS ESCAPE FARE
Available for certain trains on the following routes:
- Montréal – Québec City
- Montréal – Ottawa
- Montréal – Toronto
- Toronto – Ottawa
- Toronto – London
- Toronto – Windsor
- Only online at viarail.ca.
- Payment is required when booking.
- The ticket is non-exchangeable.
- Changes in date or train are not permitted.
- The ticket is non-refundable.
- Upgrades are not permitted.
- One stop-over is permitted at no extra charge.
- The number of seats is limited.