- OUR NETWORK :
- Rockies and Pacific
- Prairies and Northern Manitoba
Ontario and Québec
- Discover about Toronto-Montréal
- Discover about Toronto-Ottawa
- Discover about Toronto-Kingston
- Discover about Toronto-Windsor
- Discover about Toronto-Sarnia
- Discover about Toronto-London
- Discover about Toronto-Niagara
- Discover about Ottawa-Montréal
- More info on the train Ottawa-Québec
- Discover about Montréal-Québec City
Jasper-Prince Rupert train – Classes and trains cars
See great stretches of wilderness, lakes and rivers from a unique perspective —a cosy seat with a coffee cup in hand!
Choose Economy class to enjoy spacious seating and a spectacular view through large picture windows.
*Possibility to purchase a blanket and pillow kit for $10.00 which includes a polar fleece blanket, earplugs, a neck pillow and eyeshades.
Choose Touring class during the peak period (early June to the end of September) to enjoy exclusive access to a dome car and cold meals included in the price of your ticket.
DON’T KNOW WHICH CLASS TO CHOOSE? Compare the conveniences to which you have access in each class.
(peak period only
from mid-June to end of September)
|Access to a dome car with panoramic section||
(off-peak period only,
from October to end of May)
|Light meals, snacks and beverages available at affordable prices|
|Children’s activity kit|
Checked baggage service
(peak period only, from early June to mid-September)
Cold meals included
(breakfast, lunch and a three-course dinner
(Coffee and tea included with meals, plus wine with dinner)
Enjoy all the essential conveniences and little extras:
- Three meals a day: Complimentary continental breakfast, cold lunch plate and cold dinner. Including coffee and tea (wine is also included with dinner).
- Access to a dome car, with its lounge and 360-degree panoramic views.
By travelling in Touring class, you will have access to the following cars:
Stainless steel dome car
*Touring class is only available during the peak period (early June to mid-September).
- Competitive fares for budget travellers.
- Comfortable seats with room to move, stretch and relax.
- Light meals, snacks, hot and cold drinks, and alcoholic beverages available for purchase.
- From October to end of May, access to a dome car, with its lounge and 360-degree panoramic views.