- OUR NETWORK :
- Rockies and Pacific
- Prairies and Northern Manitoba
Ontario and Québec
- Discover about Toronto-Montréal
- Discover about Toronto-Ottawa
- Discover about Toronto-Kingston
- Discover about Toronto-Windsor
- Discover about Toronto-Sarnia
- Discover about Toronto-London
- Discover about Toronto-Niagara
- Discover about Ottawa-Montréal
- More info on the train Ottawa-Québec
- Discover about Montréal-Québec City
Winnipeg-Churchill train – Overview
Once-in-a-lifetime Arctic adventure.
The Winnipeg-Churchill train completes the 1,700 kilometre journey (over 1,000 miles!) to the vast subarctic region of Northern Manitoba in two days.
See polar bears up close from the safety of 'Tundra Buggies®'. Watch northern lights dance across vast Arctic skies. In the summertime, kayak with the belugas under a midnight sun.
Download and print our guide
Winnipeg à la carte (3,27 Mo)
Discover every side of multi-faceted Winnipeg with our handy guide.