- OUR NETWORK
- Rockies and Pacific
- Prairies and Northern Manitoba
Ontario and Québec
Routes - Ontario and Québec
- Discover about Toronto-Montréal
- Discover about Toronto-Ottawa
- Discover about Toronto-Kingston
- Discover about Toronto-Windsor
- Discover about Toronto-Sarnia
- Discover about Toronto-London
- Discover about Toronto-Niagara
- Discover about Ottawa-Montréal
- More info on the train Ottawa-Québec
- Discover about Montréal-Québec City
Sudbury-White River train – Overview
Where adventure is a way of life.
Comfort and safety.
Travelling to the Lake Superior region in northwestern Ontario? Make your voyage stress-free on board the Sudbury-White River train. With VIA, even in the midst of a blizzard, you'll cross rivers and forests in complete comfort and safety!
You’ll also enjoy the relaxing ambience and attentive service of budget travel in Economy class.
Discover our great fares on Sudbury-White River route:
|Sudbury-White River||from $60*|
**One-way fare in Economy class. Sales taxes not included. The number of seats is limited. Tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. Prices and conditions may change without prior notice. Other conditions may apply.