- OUR NETWORK
- Rockies and Pacific
- Prairies and Northern Manitoba
Ontario and Québec
Routes - Ontario and Québec
- Discover about Toronto-Montréal
- Discover about Toronto-Ottawa
- Discover about Toronto-Kingston
- Discover about Toronto-Windsor
- Discover about Toronto-Sarnia
- Discover about Toronto-London
- Discover about Toronto-Niagara
- Discover about Ottawa-Montréal
- More info on the train Ottawa-Québec
- Discover about Montréal-Québec City
Montréal-Jonquière train – Overview
Water, wildlife and whales
No worries, no matter the weather.
Travellers wishing to explore the Saguenay — Lac-St-Jean Region of northern Quebec love the Montréal-Jonquière train. With VIA, even in the midst of a blizzard, you'll cross rivers and forests in complete comfort and safety!
You’ll also enjoy the relaxing ambience and attentive service of budget travel in Economy class.
Discover our great fares on the Montréal - Jonquière route:
|Montréal - Jonquière||from $55*|
*One-way fare in Economy class. Sales taxes not included. The number of seats is limited. Tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. Prices and conditions may change without prior notice. Other conditions may apply.