- OUR NETWORK
- Rockies and Pacific
- Prairies and Northern Manitoba
Ontario and Québec
Routes - Ontario and Québec
- Discover about Toronto-Montréal
- Discover about Toronto-Ottawa
- Discover about Toronto-Kingston
- Discover about Toronto-Windsor
- Discover about Toronto-Sarnia
- Discover about Toronto-London
- Discover about Toronto-Niagara
- Discover about Ottawa-Montréal
- More info on the train Ottawa-Québec
- Discover about Montréal-Québec City
Stops in between two stations
On some VIA Rail routes, you can get off and on the train exactly where you want — even in places where there is no scheduled stop! The ideal solution for outdoor activities - at that little lake deep in the forest, or that wild river you've been dreaming of for so long!
To use this service, you must purchase your ticket at least 48 hours in advance and tell us the exact spot where you want the train to stop by specifying the exact mile marker at which you would like the train to stop.
Stops in between two stations can be requested on these trains only:
- Jasper-Prince Rupert
- Sudbury-White River
- Toronto-Vancouver (the Canadian) - only between Capreol and Winnipeg
Note that we may refuse a request for a special stop if we consider that it will significantly delay the train.