- OUR NETWORK
- Rockies and Pacific
- Prairies and Northern Manitoba
Ontario and Québec
Routes - Ontario and Québec
- Discover about Toronto-Montréal
- Discover about Toronto-Ottawa
- Discover about Toronto-Kingston
- Discover about Toronto-Windsor
- Discover about Toronto-Sarnia
- Discover about Toronto-London
- Discover about Toronto-Niagara
- Discover about Ottawa-Montréal
- More info on the train Ottawa-Québec
- Discover about Montréal-Québec City
- Discover aboutKingston-Ottawa
Prince George train station
Notice: From Wednesday April 19 to Wednesday April 26, 2017 the Prince George station will be temporarily closed. Customers wishing to purchase tickets in advance may use e ticketing available at www.viarail.ca. Last minute ticketing will be completed on board; however reservations must be made in advance by contacting VIA Rail toll free at 1-888-VIA-RAIL.
There will be no services offered at this station.
Access to the station concourse will be available on arrival days from 1845-2130 and on departure days from 0630-1030. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Prince George, BC, V2L 2Y3, Canada
Arrivals and departures: (888) 842-7245
Information and reservation: (888) 842-7245
2 blocks north of downtown.
Pacific Standard Time (GMT -8)
Station closed on Tuesday.
Inn ok the North (Coast Hotels) 1-800-663-1144
Ramada Hotel 1-800-830-8833
Prince George's Bed & Breakfast Hotline (covers 11 bed & breakfasts in the area) 1-877-562-2626 or www.princegeorgebnb.com
BC Tourism 800-663-6000 USA/Canada
Type of Station
Outdoor parking, short term (1/2 hr max).
Access to station. Also available, wheelchair and wheelchair lift.
- Interac direct payment
- VIA Gift Card