- OUR NETWORK :
- Rockies and Pacific
- Prairies and Northern Manitoba
Ontario and Québec
- Discover about Toronto-Montréal
- Discover about Toronto-Ottawa
- Discover about Toronto-Kingston
- Discover about Toronto-Windsor
- Discover about Toronto-Sarnia
- Discover about Toronto-London
- Discover about Toronto-Niagara
- Discover about Ottawa-Montréal
- More info on the train Ottawa-Québec
- Discover about Montréal-Québec City
Prince George train station
Effective April 20th to April 26th, the Prince George station will be temporarily closed. Customers wishing to purchase tickets in advance can make their reservations on our website or with a Telephone Sales Agents at 1-888-VIA-RAIL.
There will be no services offered at this station and checked baggage will be handled on the platform.
The station doors will be locked on arrivals Wednesday, Friday and Sundays. Access to the station concourse will be available on departures Thursday, Saturday and Monday from 06:45 until 09:45.
Prince George, BC, V2L 2Y3, Canada
Arrivals and departures: (888) 842-7245
Information and reservation: (888) 842-7245
2 blocks north of downtown.
Pacific Standard Time (GMT -8)
Station closed on Tuesday.
Inn ok the North (Coast Hotels) 1-800-663-1144
Ramada Hotel 1-800-830-8833
Prince George's Bed & Breakfast Hotline (covers 11 bed & breakfasts in the area) 1-877-562-2626 or www.princegeorgebnb.com
BC Tourism 800-663-6000 USA/Canada
Type of Station
Outdoor parking, short term (1/2 hr max).
Access to station. Also available, wheelchair and wheelchair lift.
- Interac direct payment
- VIA Gift Card