- OUR NETWORK
- Rockies and Pacific
- Prairies and Northern Manitoba
Ontario and Québec
Routes - Ontario and Québec
- Discover about Toronto-Montréal
- Discover about Toronto-Ottawa
- Discover about Toronto-Kingston
- Discover about Toronto-Windsor
- Discover about Toronto-Sarnia
- Discover about Toronto-London
- Discover about Toronto-Niagara
- Discover about Ottawa-Montréal
- More info on the train Ottawa-Québec
- Discover about Montréal-Québec City
- Discover aboutKingston-Ottawa
Rimouski train station
Rimouski, QC, G5L 1X7, Canada
Arrivals and departures: (888) 842-7245
Information and reservation: (888) 842-7245
Corner of de l'Évêché Est and Cathédrale streets.
Eastern Standard Time (GMT -5)
Station opens as a heated shelter 45 minutes prior to train arrival and remains open for 30 minutes after train departure.
The ticket counter will be closed permanently. Ticket purchases will need to be made online or by phone.
Type of Station
Outdoor, long term
*Limited parking due to public market.
Access to station and train.
Checked baggage service will be offered. Look for the checked baggage sign on the platform and wait for assistance from an on-board VIA employee upon train arrival.
Handicapped 418 722-7111 (Kangouroo Transp)
Taxi 418 723-3344