- OUR NETWORK
- Rockies and Pacific
- Prairies and Northern Manitoba
Ontario and Québec
Routes - Ontario and Québec
- Discover about Toronto-Montréal
- Discover about Toronto-Ottawa
- Discover about Toronto-Kingston
- Discover about Toronto-Windsor
- Discover about Toronto-Sarnia
- Discover about Toronto-London
- Discover about Toronto-Niagara
- Discover about Ottawa-Montréal
- More info on the train Ottawa-Québec
- Discover about Montréal-Québec City
Drummondville train station
Please note that as of July 14, 2016, credit card processing will be removed from station kiosks. Only Debit cards will be accepted as form of payment.
Drummondville, QC, J2C 1P2, Canada
Arrivals and departures: (888) 842-7245
Information and reservation: (888) 842-7245
Take exit 177, on highway Jean Lesage, to Saint Joseph boulevard. Then turn left on rue Marchand and right on rue Dorion, to Lindsay.
Eastern Standard Time (GMT -5)
Station opens 60 minutes prior to train arrival and remains open for 30 minutes after train departure.
The ticket counter is replaced by a self-service kiosk. Ticket purchases will need to be made at this kiosk, online or by phone.
E-boarding pass can be printed using the self-service kiosk inside the station.
Type of Station
Free outdoor parking, short/long term.
Access to station and trains.
For Wheelchair lift requests, a 48 hour notice is required. Advance arrangements required, call 1-888-VIA-RAIL.
Checked baggage service will only be offered for long-haul trains 14, 15, 16 and 17. Look for the checked baggage sign on the platform and wait for assistance from an on-board VIA employee upon train arrival.
City Transit 819 478-4111
Handicapped 819 472-7014