- OUR NETWORK
- Rockies and Pacific
- Prairies and Northern Manitoba
Ontario and Québec
Routes - Ontario and Québec
- Discover about Toronto-Montréal
- Discover about Toronto-Ottawa
- Discover about Toronto-Kingston
- Discover about Toronto-Windsor
- Discover about Toronto-Sarnia
- Discover about Toronto-London
- Discover about Toronto-Niagara
- Discover about Ottawa-Montréal
- More info on the train Ottawa-Québec
- Discover about Montréal-Québec City
Drummondville train station
Drummondville, QC, J2C 1P2, Canada
Arrivals and departures: (888) 842-7245
Information and reservation: (888) 842-7245
Take exit 177, on highway Jean Lesage, to Saint Joseph boulevard. Then turn left on rue Marchand and right on rue Dorion, to Lindsay.
Eastern Standard Time (GMT -5)
Station opens 60 minutes prior to train arrival and remains open for 30 minutes after train departure.
The ticket counter is replaced by a self-service kiosk. Ticket purchases will need to be made at this kiosk, online or by phone.
E-boarding pass can be printed using the self-service kiosk inside the station.
Type of Station
Free outdoor parking, short/long term.
Access to station and trains.
For Wheelchair lift requests, a 48 hour notice is required. Advance arrangements required, call 1-888-VIA-RAIL.
Checked baggage service will only be offered for long-haul trains 14, 15, 16 and 17. Look for the checked baggage sign on the platform and wait for assistance from an on-board VIA employee upon train arrival.
City Transit 819 478-4111
Handicapped 819 472-7014