- OUR NETWORK :
- Rockies and Pacific
- Prairies and Northern Manitoba
Ontario and Québec
- Discover about Toronto-Montréal
- Discover about Toronto-Ottawa
- Discover about Toronto-Kingston
- Discover about Toronto-Windsor
- Discover about Toronto-Sarnia
- Discover about Toronto-London
- Discover about Toronto-Niagara
- Discover about Ottawa-Montréal
- More info on the train Ottawa-Québec
- Discover about Montréal-Québec City
Toronto Union Station
Information regarding road closures during the Pan Am Games (July 10 to July 26) and Para Pan Am Games (August 7 to August 15)
Please refer to their website at: http://www.toronto2015.org/
Information on construction around Union Station
Travellers requiring, pick-up or drop-off at Union Station may do so at the southeast corner of York St. and Front St. Travellers may also use the South Union Plaza entrances on Bremner Blvd. facing the Air Canada Centre. Taxis also remain available at the corner of Front St. and York St. and Bremner Blvd.
Special needs passengers requiring assistance should report at least 30 minutes before departure in the Great Hall (Front St. West main entrance).
Motorists requiring access to Union Station may also enter on Bremner Blvd. (in front of Air Canada Centre) accessed either from Lakeshore Rd. at Bay St. (southeast corner) or from York St. above Lakeshore Rd. Underground paid parking is available on Bremner Blvd. Pedestrian access to the back of Union Station on Bremner Blvd. allows direct entry into the train departures concourse.
Please take note the VIA Rail TICKET counters will now be situated at the west-end of the station facing Front street. These improvements will better accommodate the Economy, Business, Sleeper and Prestige class passengers and make the check-in process more efficient.
Toronto, ON, M5J 1E6, Canada
Arrivals and departures: (888) 842-7245
Information and reservation: (888) 842-7245
Lost and found: (416) 956-7639
Lost and found fax: (416) 956-7638
Baggage: (416) 956-7639
Between Bay and York Streets across the Royal York Hotel.
Eastern Standard Time (GMT -5)
Opening hours to obtain AMTRAK Tickets: ONLY open from 07h00 to 13h00 daily.
There is a special wicket for VIA Preference members, Premier and Privilege tiers, opened daily from 08h30 to 18h00.
Ticket purchases can also be made at self-service kiosks, online or by phone.
E-boarding pass can be printed using the self-service kiosks inside the station.
Children travelling alone are to be picked up at the special services desk (west side of ticket office).
Type of Station
Wheelchair has access to the station and train, with wheelchair lift. Wheelchairs are available.
Special needs passengers or customers requiring assistance should report at least 30 minutes before departure at the red light on the Main concourse (street level).
Wifi internet is accessible in the station.
Wifi internet is accessible in the Business lounge.
- Allo and quickchange phone card dispenser
- Automated banking machine
- Baggage room
- Baggage storage check
- Bicycle box
- Commuter train tickets
- Elevator for the handicapped
- Exchange office
- Interac direct payment
- Commuter pass
- VIA 6 pak
- VIA Gift Card
- City Transit (TTC): 416-393-4636
- Handicapped (TTC Wheel Trans): 416-393-4111
- Intercity (GO Transit): 416-869-3200 (Hearing-Impaired: 1-800-387-3652)
- Greyhound 800 661-8747.
- Coach Canada: 1-800-461-7661 (Coach Canada bus stop is located at 610 Bay St, about 20 minutes walk from Union Station)
CAR RENTAL (counters in station):