- OUR NETWORK
- Rockies and Pacific
- Prairies and Northern Manitoba
Ontario and Québec
Routes - Ontario and Québec
- Discover about Toronto-Montréal
- Discover about Toronto-Ottawa
- Discover about Toronto-Kingston
- Discover about Toronto-Windsor
- Discover about Toronto-Sarnia
- Discover about Toronto-London
- Discover about Toronto-Niagara
- Discover about Ottawa-Montréal
- More info on the train Ottawa-Québec
- Discover about Montréal-Québec City
- Discover aboutKingston-Ottawa
Toronto Union Station
Please allow sufficient time to arrival at the station (especially if you require additional assistance) since the Toronto Union Station Great Hall and the VIA Departures is going through extensive renovations through multiple phases as part of the City of Toronto Revitalization Project.
The West Front Street entrance and stairwell leading to the lower Arrivals are now open and accessible.
The East Front Street entrance and stairwell are open.
VIA staff will be available to guide you through the station.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you in advance.
Please note that as of July 14, 2016, credit card processing will be removed from the station kiosk. Only Debit cards will be accepted as form of payment.
Toronto, ON, M5J 1E6, Canada
Arrivals and departures: (888) 842-7245
Information and reservation: (888) 842-7245
Lost and found: (416) 956-7639
Lost and found fax: (416) 956-7638
Baggage: (416) 956-7639
Between Bay and York Streets across the Royal York Hotel.
Eastern Standard Time (GMT -5)
Opening hours to obtain AMTRAK Tickets: ONLY open from 07h20 to 13h00 daily.
There is a special wicket for VIA Preference members, Premier and Privilege tiers, opened daily from 08h30 to 18h00.
Ticket purchases can also be made at self-service kiosks, online or by phone.
E-boarding pass can be printed using the self-service kiosks inside the station.
Wifi internet is accessible in the Business lounge
Baggage storage check for VIA Rail customer ONLY on day of travel
Type of Station
Wheelchair has access to the station and train, with wheelchair lift. Wheelchairs are available.
Special needs passengers requiring assistance should report at least 30 minutes before departure at the west Front St entrance.
- Allo and quickchange phone card dispenser
- Automated banking machine
- Baggage room
- Baggage storage check
- Bicycle box
- Commuter train tickets
- Elevator for the handicapped
- Exchange office
- Interac direct payment
- Commuter pass
- VIA 6 pak
- VIA Gift Card
- City Transit (TTC): 416-393-4636
- Handicapped (TTC Wheel Trans): 416-393-4111
- Intercity (GO Transit): 416-869-3200 (Hearing-Impaired: 1-800-387-3652)
- Greyhound 800 661-8747.
- Coach Canada: 1-800-461-7661 (Coach Canada bus stop is located at 610 Bay St, about 20 minutes walk from Union Station)
CAR RENTAL (counters in station):
Union Pearson EXPRESS :Tel: 1 844 GET-ON-UP (1 844 438-6687)
Web site: www.upexpress.com