- OUR NETWORK :
- Rockies and Pacific
- Prairies and Northern Manitoba
Ontario and Québec
- Discover about Toronto-Montréal
- Discover about Toronto-Ottawa
- Discover about Toronto-Kingston
- Discover about Toronto-Windsor
- Discover about Toronto-Sarnia
- Discover about Toronto-London
- Discover about Toronto-Niagara
- Discover about Ottawa-Montréal
- More info on the train Ottawa-Québec
- Discover about Montréal-Québec City
Sudbury Jct train station
Please call 1 888 VIA-RAIL (1 888 842-7245), TTY 1 800 268-9503 (hearing impaired) to get the train arrival and departure time before heading to the station.
Sudbury Jct, ON, P3A 4R7, Canada
Arrivals and departures: (888) 842-7245
Information and reservation: (888) 842-7245
Station is at the very east end of Lasalle Blvd., past Falconbridge road, close to the old CN station. 10km away from downtown Sudbury.
Indication on the stop sign
There are no ticket sales on site, however you can obtain e-tickets by booking online or calling 1 888 VIA RAIL (842-7245)
Checked baggage service offered.
Eastern Standard Time (GMT -5)
Station closed on Monday.
Car rental approx. 2 km from station. Budget: 800-268-8900, Discount:800-263-2355, Entreprise: 800-325-8007, Hertz: 800-263-0600, National: 800-268-7133 at airport approx. 40 min. from station. Avis: 800-879-2847.
Type of Station
Long term, free
At owner's risk.
Access to station, washroom and trains. Also available, wheelchair and wheelchair lift.
- Bicycle box
- Car rental
Greyhound Bus (intercity) 705 524-9900
Sudbury Transit 705 675-3333
Handicapped 705 670-2300