- OUR NETWORK :
- Rockies and Pacific
- Prairies and Northern Manitoba
Ontario and Québec
- Discover about Toronto-Montréal
- Discover about Toronto-Ottawa
- Discover about Toronto-Kingston
- Discover about Toronto-Windsor
- Discover about Toronto-Sarnia
- Discover about Toronto-London
- Discover about Toronto-Niagara
- Discover about Ottawa-Montréal
- More info on the train Ottawa-Québec
- Discover about Montréal-Québec City
Ottawa train station
Confederation Line’s construction
Other construction sites near Ottawa station
Ottawa, ON, K1G 3H5, Canada
Arrivals and departures: (888) 842-7245
Information and reservation: (888) 842-7245
Take Queensway (417) to Vanier Parkway exit (#117) and follow
the road signs (4 km from downtown).
Eastern Standard Time (GMT -5)
Monday to Friday
05h00 to 20:30 No ticket sales after 18h15
06h00 to 18h15 No ticket sales before 08h00 and after 17h00
08h00 to 20:30 No ticket sales after 18h15
Restaurant Sul Posto (coffee / sandwichs)
Type of Station
Outdoor Parking, long and short term. Metropolitain Parking: 613 769-0471
Access to station, ticket office, washrooms and trains. Also available, wheelchair and wheelchair lift.
Outside these hours, inquiries concerning checked baggage can be made at the ticket counter.
Wifi internet is accessible in the station.
Wifi internet is accessible in the Business lounge.
- Automated banking machine
- Baggage cart
- Baggage room
- Baggage storage check
- Bicycle box
- Convenience store
- Interac direct payment
- Snack bar
- Waiting room
- Commuter pass
- VIA 6 pak
- VIA Gift Card
OC Transpo 613 741-4390
Accessible Para.Trans 613 244-1289
Blue Line Taxi 613 238-1111
Intercity Voyageur 613 238-5900
Hull/Gatineau -S.T.O. 819 770-3242
25 km to airport, 25 minutes by taxi.
KLM / Air France Express for Pierre Elliot Trudeau airport (Dorval) 800 667-2747.