- OUR NETWORK :
- Rockies and Pacific
- Prairies and Northern Manitoba
Ontario and Québec
- Discover about Toronto-Montréal
- Discover about Toronto-Ottawa
- Discover about Toronto-Kingston
- Discover about Toronto-Windsor
- Discover about Toronto-Sarnia
- Discover about Toronto-London
- Discover about Toronto-Niagara
- Discover about Ottawa-Montréal
- More info on the train Ottawa-Québec
- Discover about Montréal-Québec City
Oakville train station
Oakville, ON, L6J 2W6, Canada
Arrivals and departures: (888) 842-7245
Information and reservation: (888) 842-7245
Q.E.W. to Trafalgar south to Cross, right on Cross and turn left at the 2nd set of lights, adjacent to GO TRANSIT.
Eastern Standard Time (GMT -5)
17h00 to 19h25
Special Opening Hours
07h40 - 13h00 / 17h00 - 18h00
08h30 - 13h00 / 17h00 - 19h25
Station is unmanned for the arrival of trains 78 and 69.
17h00 to 19h25
Type of Station
Extremely limited, only 18 spaces, cannot be guaranteed. Customers are required to bring their license plate number to the ticket counter.
Access to station, washrooms and trains.
Also available, wheelchair and wheelchair lift.
Station is unmanned for the arrival of trains 78 and 69. Wheelchair and wheelchair lift assistance is available when booked 48 hours in advance.
- Baggage room
- Interac direct payment
- Commuter pass
- VIA 6 pak
City Transit 905-844-0811 Oakv Transit
Handicapped 905-842-4444 (Oakv Care-a-van)
Intercity Go Transit 416-869-3200
Coach Terminal in Toronto or Hamilton
Pearson Airport (Taxi $45).
Car Rental: All major within 3 km from station.