- OUR NETWORK
- Rockies and Pacific
- Prairies and Northern Manitoba
Ontario and Québec
Routes - Ontario and Québec
- Discover about Toronto-Montréal
- Discover about Toronto-Ottawa
- Discover about Toronto-Kingston
- Discover about Toronto-Windsor
- Discover about Toronto-Sarnia
- Discover about Toronto-London
- Discover about Toronto-Niagara
- Discover about Ottawa-Montréal
- More info on the train Ottawa-Québec
- Discover about Montréal-Québec City
Kitchener train station
Please note that as of July 14, 2016, credit card processing will be removed the station kiosk. Only Debit cards will be accepted as form of payment.
Kitchener, ON, N2H 3Z9, Canada
Arrivals and departures: (888) 842-7245
Information and reservation: (888) 842-7245
Corner of Weber and Victoria.
Eastern Standard Time (GMT -5)
15h30 to 19h45
Station opens as a shelter 60 minutes prior to train arrival and remains open for 15 minutes after train departure.
The ticket counter is replaced by a self-service kiosk. Ticket purchases will need to be made at this kiosk, online or by phone.
E-boarding pass can be printed using the self-service kiosk inside the station.
Checked baggage service will not be offered.
Type of Station
Operator: Park Indigo
Detailed information (contact, services, rates, payments, etc.):
Indigo Website - Kitchener VIA Rail Train Station
Access to station, ticket office, washrooms and trains.
For Wheelchair lift requests, a 48 hour notice is required. Advance arrangements required, call 1-888-VIA-RAIL.
Checked baggage service not offered.
Grand River Transit: 519 585-7555
MobilityPlus: 519 585-7555
Intercity: 519 741-2601 Gray Coach
United Taxi 519 570-3504