- OUR NETWORK
- Rockies and Pacific
- Prairies and Northern Manitoba
Ontario and Québec
Routes - Ontario and Québec
- Discover about Toronto-Montréal
- Discover about Toronto-Ottawa
- Discover about Toronto-Kingston
- Discover about Toronto-Windsor
- Discover about Toronto-Sarnia
- Discover about Toronto-London
- Discover about Toronto-Niagara
- Discover about Ottawa-Montréal
- More info on the train Ottawa-Québec
- Discover about Montréal-Québec City
Kitchener train station
Kitchener, ON, N2H 3Z9, Canada
Arrivals and departures: (888) 842-7245
Information and reservation: (888) 842-7245
Corner of Weber and Victoria.
Eastern Standard Time (GMT -5)
15h30 to 19h45
Station opens as a shelter 60 minutes prior to train arrival and remains open for 15 minutes after train departure.
The ticket counter is replaced by a self-service kiosk. Ticket purchases will need to be made at this kiosk, online or by phone.
E-boarding pass can be printed using the self-service kiosk inside the station.
Checked baggage service will not be offered.
Type of Station
Outdoor parking 416-722-8535 Short/long term, $$$. Central Systems Auto Parks Inc.
Access to station, ticket office, washrooms and trains.
For Wheelchair lift requests, a 48 hour notice is required. Advance arrangements required, call 1-888-VIA-RAIL.
Checked baggage service not offered.
Grand River Transit: 519 585-7555
MobilityPlus: 519 585-7555
Intercity: 519 741-2601 Gray Coach
United Taxi 519 570-3504