- OUR NETWORK :
- Rockies and Pacific
- Prairies and Northern Manitoba
Ontario and Québec
- Discover about Toronto-Montréal
- Discover about Toronto-Ottawa
- Discover about Toronto-Kingston
- Discover about Toronto-Windsor
- Discover about Toronto-Sarnia
- Discover about Toronto-London
- Discover about Toronto-Niagara
- Discover about Ottawa-Montréal
- More info on the train Ottawa-Québec
- Discover about Montréal-Québec City
Kitchener train station
Effective Friday September 20, 2015 at 1900 hrs the Weber Street entrance to the Kitchener VIA Station will be permanently closed by the Region of Waterloo for construction of a new road underpass.
From that time access to, and egress from, the Kitchener Station will only be available from Ahrens Street which is currently the second access to Kitchener Station.
Ahrens St. is the first street East of Weber St. running North off Victoria St.
Kitchener, ON, N2H 3Z9, Canada
Arrivals and departures: (888) 842-7245
Information and reservation: (888) 842-7245
Corner of Weber and Victoria.
Eastern Standard Time (GMT -5)
15h30 to 19h45
Outside opening hours:
- - Station opens as a shelter 30 minutes prior to train arrival and remains open for 15 minutes after train departure.
- - Ticket purchases will need to be made online or by phone.
- - E-boarding pass can be printed using the self-service kiosk inside the station.
- - Checked baggage service will not be offered.
15h30 to 19h45
This station is staffed only on Monday to Friday from 05:15 to 09:30 and on Saturday and Sunday from 08:00 to 13:00 AND 15:30 to 19:45. Outside opening hours, the station is unstaffed and the service listed below are not available. Outside opening hours, the station is unmanned and the service listed on the right are not available.
Type of Station
Outdoor parking 416-722-8535 Short/long term, $$$. Central Systems Auto Parks Inc.
Access to station, ticket office, washrooms and trains.
For Wheelchair lift requests, a 48 hour notice is required. Advance arrangements required, call 1-888-VIA-RAIL.
Checked baggage service not offered.
- Commuter train tickets
- Interac direct payment
- Waiting room
- Commuter pass
- VIA 6 pak
- VIA Gift Card
Grand River Transit: 519 585-7555
MobilityPlus: 519 585-7555
Intercity: 519 741-2601 Gray Coach
United Taxi 519 570-3504