- OUR NETWORK :
- Rockies and Pacific
- Prairies and Northern Manitoba
Ontario and Québec
- Discover about Toronto-Montréal
- Discover about Toronto-Ottawa
- Discover about Toronto-Kingston
- Discover about Toronto-Windsor
- Discover about Toronto-Sarnia
- Discover about Toronto-London
- Discover about Toronto-Niagara
- Discover about Ottawa-Montréal
- More info on the train Ottawa-Québec
- Discover about Montréal-Québec City
Kingston train station
Kingston, ON, K7M 7H3, Canada
Arrivals and departures: (888) 842-7245
Information and reservation: (888) 842-7245
From Highway 401 take exit 613 (Sydenham Road), turn left on Highway 2 (Princess Street and then left on Counter St.
Eastern Standard Time (GMT -5)
For train 651 and 655
The station is opened 30 minutes before train time until 15 minutes after departure.
No ticket sales.
No ticket sales.
Type of Station
Outside, short and long term
Vinci Park 613 232-4801, ext. 221 or 1 877 279-4801, ext 221
Vinci Park Canada offers you the possibility of paying for your parking spot with PayByPhone. To make a payment, visit the mobile website at paybyphone.com or download the app, or call this number and follow the instructions: 1-866-234-7275, site 5011.
Wheelchairs have access to the station and train, with wheelchair lift. Wheelchairs are also available.
Wifi internet is accessible in the station.
Wifi internet is accessible in the Business lounge.
- Baggage storage check
- Bicycle box
- Interac direct payment
- Vending machines
- Waiting room
- Commuter pass
- VIA 6 pak
- VIA Gift Card
City Transit Kingston 613 546-0000
Handicapped 613 542-2512
Intercity Bus (Coach Canada) 613 547-4916
Kingston-Amherst Taxi: 613 542-3333