Passenger cars - LRC Club car (units 3451 to 3475)
Did you know?
- VIA’s first LRC coaches are those in the 3300-3349 series delivered in 1981.
- Passengers travelling in Business class enjoy priority boarding, assigned seating, and hot meals on the VIA club cars.
- Hot meals are served on the LRC Club car thanks to convection ovens onboard.
- LRC cars have a banking system that compensates for the centrifugal force created when rounding turns. Not only is the ride more enjoyable for passengers, but this system also allows the train to travel faster.
- These cars are equipped with wireless Internet access.