Beginning of the main content.
Downtown Vancouver to downtown Victoria
Travelling from Vancouver to Victoria? Relax and enjoy the journey from downtown Vancouver to downtown Victoria onboard comfortable coaches via The BC Ferries Connector. Th BC Ferries Connector is a direct service to the ferry terminals without any transfers. In addition to a relaxing ride on the coach, you will experience an amazing 95 minute cruise, sailing through the spectacular Gulf Islands. The approximate total travel time is about 4 hours.
This service is operated by Wilson’s Transportation Ltd, a locally owned and operated business in the Victoria community for over 35 years known for its exceptional customer service
Connections with VIA Rail
From Vancouver Station:
- Vancouver (Pacific Central Station) and Victoria (Bus Terminal).
- Please exchange your return ticket delivered by VIA Rail for a BC Ferries Connector ticket at the bus terminal at Pacific Central Station before boarding.
- Bus tickets between Vancouver and Victoria can be booked separately. No connection to a VIA train is required. Note: A travel voucher is issued for reservations made online, the voucher needs to be then exchanged for the bus ticket.
- 1 free child (under 4 yrs old) allowed per paying adult, as long as the child is on the adult's lap.
- No stopovers are permitted between Vancouver and Victoria
- Tickets are valid for the date of travel. The date must be manually endorsed on the ticket.
- The only documents accepted by The BC Ferries Connector are boarding pass printouts and VIA paper tickets. They are not equipped to accept boarding passes displayed on smartphones.
- VIA Rail is not responsible for missed connections with The BC Ferries Connector but we will, if required, provide assistance in making new travel arrangements.
- BC Ferries Connector tickets are non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- There is no need to exchange bus tickets as customers may use them at any time during the validity period.
- Baggage allowance: one piece as carry-on and two in the bus baggage compartment.
For further information, call 1 888 VIA-RAIL (1 888 842-7245) or 1 800 268-9503 (hearing impaired).
For further information on The BC Ferries Connector or to make bus reservations, call 1 888 788 8840 or visit The BC Ferries Connector website.