Beginning of the main content.
Packing your bags h1>
Packing your bags
Here are some tips to help you pack and protect your baggage properly.
- Identify each piece of baggage or non-standard items by entering your name, address, phone number and email address.
- Make sure to always include your destination and any relevant contact information on your baggage.
- Remove or store hooks, hangers, straps and sharp objects so that they cannot snag or damage other travelers' baggage. Also avoid to attach items to backpacks.
- Make sure your belongings are properly packed and well protected. All items must be transported in their original box or in a rigid container providing adequate protection. Boxes must be attached with a rope allowing them to be handled and attached to a baggage tag.
- Make sure to remove any old baggage tags from all your bags.
Also, if you are planning a connection with one of our travel partners, please consult their website for information on their baggage policy.
Items for sale in stations*
- Bicycle bag: $5 (checked baggage only).
- Bicycle box: $20 (checked baggage only).
- Cardboard box (1 to 4 ft3): $1 to $4.
- Ski bag: $5.
* These items are sold at certain stations only. Please check in advance if the station from which you are departing from has these items available in stock. If not, you must provide your own.