Beginning of the main content.
Train de Winnipeg Vancouver
General schedule information
- Number of departures per week 6
- Average trip length 58h30
- Time of first departure 09:30 PM Sunday Jan 17, 2021
- Detailed schedules View schedules les horaires
Rabais et promotions pour Winnipeg - Vancouver
The advantages of travelling by train
- Comfort first: Our trains have spacious seats to ensure your trip is as comfortable as possible.
- Free Wi-Fi: Stay connected while you travel thanks to the free Wi-Fi service on all our trains.
- Luggage included: No matter which class you’re travelling in, you can bring one large suitcase at no extra charge!
- More eco-friendly: Taking the train means taking care of the environment by choosing public transportation.
À bord du train de Winnipeg - Vancouver
What meals are served on board?
There’s no need to bring your own snacks or meals on the train from Winnipeg-Vancouver. Enjoy nutritious gourmet options prepared with local ingredients and the elegant Sleeper Plus class three-course menu.
What services are available on board?
VIA Rail’s onboard services include free wireless internet access, children’s activities, an entertainment system, and more.
What are the features of each class and car?
When taking the train from Winnipeg-Vancouver, you can choose from several classes, including Economy. Each class has its own features.
What services are available to individuals with reduced mobility or disabilities?
Because accessibility is one of our top priorities, we offer an environment where everyone can travel autonomously. We also offer special assistance services.
What’s included in VIA Rail’s Sleeper Plus class?
A number of services are available in our sleeper cars, including access to the Business lounge, berth cabins, washrooms, and showers.