Beginning of the main content.
Québec City train station
18h45 to 22h00
Hertz car rental 1-800-263-0600 (succ. # 814113)
- On wednesday, friday and sunday, between 18h45 and 20h40 tickets for the bus shuttle QUEBEC - SAINTE-FOY for train # 14 can be bought at the ticket office.
- The Taxi Coop Ste-Foy shuttle stops for passengers with a connection from Québec City to Ste-Foy in front of the main entrance of the Gare du Palais.
- City Transit 418 627-2511 (R.T.C.)
- Transportation for handicapped persons 418 687-2641 (Québec Métro)
- Intercar stop located at Gare du Palais bus terminal: 320, rue Abraham-Martin (418) 525-3000 or (418) 525-3030
Type of Station
Wifi internet is accessible in the Business lounge.
Wifi internet is accessible in the station.
Products and Services
Automated banking machine
Interac direct payment
VIA Gift Card
No Ticket sale.
Specific needs and accessibility features
Accessible services available at this stations upon departure and arrival:
- The entrance to the train station is accessible by wheelchair
- The platform is accessible by wheelchair
- A wheelchair lift is available
- A courtesy wheelchair is available to assist during boarding
Access to station, ticket office, washrooms and trains.
New service for paratransit customers!
As part of a pilot project, Service de transport adapté de la Capitale’s clients can now travel with a lugguage in accessible taxis when they are transiting towards Quebec and Ste-Foy stations. When you will make your reservation, please mention that you will carry lugguage. All details on www.rtcquebec.ca
Service animal relief area (SARA)
This station is equipped with a service animal relief area (SARA): a quiet place where service animals can relieve themselves, which is essential before and after a train journey with their owners. The service animal relief area is located at the right of the main entrance, on the grass on the edge of asphalt.
The curbside zone is located on the sidewalk in front of the main entrance on Gare du Palais Street.
For more details or to make a request for curbside assistance, please call us (toll-free) at 1 888 VIA-RAIL (1 888 842-7245) or TTY 1 800 268-9503 (for the persons who are deaf or hard-of-hearing). A 48 hours advance notice is required.
450 rue de la Gare du Palais 450 rue de la Gare du Palais, Québec city, Quebec, G1K 3X2
Québec, QC, G1K 3X2, Canada
450 rue de la Gare du Palais, Québec city, Quebec, G1K 3X2
Arrivals and departures
T : (888) 842-7245
Informations and reservation
T : (888) 842-7245