Beginning of the main content.
- Fares are only valid on the trains, dates and classes indicated on the Sleeper Plus class deals landing page.
- Fares valid only for travel between the two stations indicated in each offer. (Not valid for travel between intermediate stations located on the same route.) Stopovers are not allowed.
- Fares for sleeper accommodations are quoted per person based on single occupancy in upper berths, lower berths and cabins for one, and on double occupancy in double berths and cabins for two. Note that a surcharge applies for single occupancy in double berths and cabins for two. A maximum of one passenger per bed (regardless of the passenger's age) is allowed on Discount Tuesdays - Sleeper fares.
- Valid for bookings online only. Offers do not apply to bookings made by telephone, in person at a VIA station, through a travel agent, or through a tour operator.
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Fares are applicable to new bookings only.
- Taxes are not inlcuded in the fares listed.
- Space is limited.
- There is no additional discount for 60+, youths, or children.
- Sleeper Plus class deals cannot be combined with any other promotion, offer, discount, or fare plan which offer a discount off of "best available fare", including (but not limited to) corporate and convention fares.
- Sleeper Plus class deals do not apply to tickets issued on railway employee passes or rail pass products, including BizPak.
- Fares, discounts, conditions and schedules are subject to change without notice.
- Other conditions may apply.