Beginning of the main content.
Accessible Car - Renaissance Trains
- An adjustable table is located between the tie-down and seats 4 A-B.
- The tie-down user travels in reverse direction of travel.
- The tie-down faces seats 4A et 4B, it will allow the users to travel their escort or family members (which is not the case in the unmodified Renaissance cars).
- The door width is 39 in / 99 cm
- Changing table available
Baggage Towers: (see diagram above)
- This enhancement allows the customer travelling with a wheelchair to transfer from his chair to the seat more easily (see the yellow seat numbers in the diagram above).
Lower seat pair:
- Since these seats are on the floor level and more space is available, please reserve 17 A or B for passengers travelling with assistance animal. The animal will sit on the floor in front of the passenger's seat, therefore, it will no longer be required to book a second seat for the animal.