Senior Advisor, Corporate Communications
Office of the President and CEO
Eastern Canada, including Ottawa
To contact our officer on duty after 5 p.m. on weekdays and during the weekends:
1 877 393-8787
For any media trip requests, please fill this form.
History and culture. Architecture and design. Gastronomy and festivals. Luxury and simple pleasures.
Want to understand the cultural diversity and creative expression that defines Canada's identity? Then a visit to Toronto and Montréal, two of its most cosmopolitan cities, is a must.
Toronto: Canada's largest city
Skyscrapers and mountain peaks. Center ice and glacial lakes. Big stars… and big sky prairies.
Book an iconic train journey between two of Canada’s most cosmopolitan cities, and take in three days of shining lakes, vast forests, sweeping prairies, soaring mountains and ocean shores.
Cathedrals and lighthouses. Caleche rides and tall ships. Cuisine du terroir and down-home cooking.
Contrast Montréal’s European flair with Halifax’s renowned maritime warmth with a trip by train on the Ocean!
Montréal: the Paris of North America
Polar bears and belugas. Northern Lights and midnight sun. Limitless prairies and rugged tundra.
Curious about Canada’s vast unspoiled wilderness? Pack your warmest clothes for a jaunt to the Great White North!
Winnipeg: Gateway to the west
- November 23rd, 2015 VIA RAIL EXPANDS ITS RAIL NETWORK BY ACQUIRING THE BROCKVILLE SUBDIVISION
- November 11th, 2015 TEMPORARY DELAYS BETWEEN MONTRÉAL AND DORVAL STATIONS NOVEMBER 29-DECEMBER 1ST
- November 6th, 2015 VIA RAIL AND LEGION TO OFFER POPPIES ON BOARD TRAINS
- October 29th, 2015 VIA RAIL RECOGNIZED IN CHICAGO
- October 27th, 2015 THE CANADIAN: GOING STRONG
- October 23rd, 2015 VIA RAIL’S OCÉAN HOSTS AUTHORS ONBOARD FOR 24 HOURS OF WRITING
- October 14th, 2015 EXPECTED DELAYS TO SERVICE IN SOUTH WESTERN ONTARIO NOVEMBER 21-22