History and culture. Architecture and design. Gastronomy and festivals. Luxury and simple pleasures.
Want to understand the cultural diversity and creative expression that defines Canada's identity? Then a visit to Toronto and Montréal, two of its most cosmopolitan cities, is a must.
Toronto: Canada's largest city
Skyscrapers and mountain peaks. Center ice and glacial lakes. Big stars… and big sky prairies.
Book an iconic train journey between two of Canada’s most cosmopolitan cities, and take in three days of shining lakes, vast forests, sweeping prairies, soaring mountains and ocean shores.
Cathedrals and lighthouses. Caleche rides and tall ships. Cuisine du terroir and down-home cooking.
Contrast Montréal’s European flair with Halifax’s renowned maritime warmth with a trip by train on the Ocean!
Montréal: the Paris of North America
Polar bears and belugas. Northern Lights and midnight sun. Limitless prairies and rugged tundra.
Curious about Canada’s vast unspoiled wilderness? Pack your warmest clothes for a jaunt to the Great White North!
Winnipeg: Gateway to the west
- October 29th, 2014 VIA RAIL GOES INTERNATIONAL
- October 28th, 2014 Travel Advisory: VIA Rail adds new frequencies between Ottawa and Toronto
- October 20th, 2014 VIA RAIL CELEBRATES THE COMPLETION OF WORK AT WINNIPEG'S UNION STATION
- September 30th, 2014 "You're the Boss": VIA Rail's latest offer to business travellers
- September 5th, 2014 LABOUR DAY WEEKEND KEEPS VIA RAIL’S EMPLOYEES BUSY: 67,400 Passengers On-board
- September 3rd, 2014 VIA Rail Canada Releases its Financial Report for the Second Quarter of 2014
- August 27th, 2014 PAUL G. SMITH LEAVES VIA RAIL CANADA'S BOARD OF DIRECTORS