General News Media
Senior Manager, Media and Community Relations
Jacques C. Gagnon
To contact our officer on duty after 5 p.m. on weekdays and during the weekends:
1 877 393-8787
For any media trip requests, please fill this form.
History and culture. Architecture and design. Gastronomy and festivals. Luxury and simple pleasures.
Want to understand the cultural diversity and creative expression that defines Canada's identity? Then a visit to Toronto and Montréal, two of its most cosmopolitan cities, is a must.
Toronto: Canada's largest city
Skyscrapers and mountain peaks. Center ice and glacial lakes. Big stars… and big sky prairies.
Book an iconic train journey between two of Canada’s most cosmopolitan cities, and take in three days of shining lakes, vast forests, sweeping prairies, soaring mountains and ocean shores.
Cathedrals and lighthouses. Caleche rides and tall ships. Cuisine du terroir and down-home cooking.
Contrast Montréal’s European flair with Halifax’s renowned maritime warmth with a trip by train on the Ocean!
Montréal: the Paris of North America
Polar bears and belugas. Northern Lights and midnight sun. Limitless prairies and rugged tundra.
Curious about Canada’s vast unspoiled wilderness? Pack your warmest clothes for a jaunt to the Great White North!
Winnipeg: Gateway to the west
- November 22nd, 2013 VIA Rail Canada publishes its 2013 Third Quarter Financial Report
- November 6th, 2013 VIA Rail a popular choice among Canadian military
- October 18th, 2013 More than 80,000 people choose VIA Rail over the Thanksgiving weekend
- September 18th, 2013 Collision between OC Transpo bus and VIA Rail train
- August 30th, 2013 VIA Rail Canada publishes its 2013 Second Quarter Financial Report
- August 22nd, 2013 VIA Rail service between Matapédia, New Carlisle and Gaspé suspended