General News Media
Senior Manager, Media and Community Relations
Jacques C. Gagnon
To contact our officer on duty after 5 p.m. on weekdays and during the weekends:
1 877 393-8787
For any media trip requests, please fill this form.
History and culture. Architecture and design. Gastronomy and festivals. Luxury and simple pleasures.
Want to understand the cultural diversity and creative expression that defines Canada's identity? Then a visit to Toronto and Montréal, two of its most cosmopolitan cities, is a must.
Toronto: Canada's largest city
Skyscrapers and mountain peaks. Center ice and glacial lakes. Big stars… and big sky prairies.
Book an iconic train journey between two of Canada’s most cosmopolitan cities, and take in three days of shining lakes, vast forests, sweeping prairies, soaring mountains and ocean shores.
Cathedrals and lighthouses. Caleche rides and tall ships. Cuisine du terroir and down-home cooking.
Contrast Montréal’s European flair with Halifax’s renowned maritime warmth with a trip by train on the Ocean!
Montréal: the Paris of North America
Polar bears and belugas. Northern Lights and midnight sun. Limitless prairies and rugged tundra.
Curious about Canada’s vast unspoiled wilderness? Pack your warmest clothes for a jaunt to the Great White North!
Winnipeg: Gateway to the west
- April 16th, 2014 VIA Rail Maintenance Work at Crossings in the Fallowfield Area
- April 10th, 2014 VIA Rail salutes the life and legacy of Jim Flaherty
- April 8th, 2014 VIA RAIL ENHANCES BUSINESS CLASS
- March 22nd, 2014 Storm Watch: At VIA Rail Canada it’s business as usual
- March 13th, 2014 Storm Watch: At VIA Rail Canada it’s business as usual
- March 12th, 2014 Storm Watch: At VIA Rail Canada it’s business as usual