History and culture. Architecture and design. Gastronomy and festivals. Luxury and simple pleasures.
Want to understand the cultural diversity and creative expression that defines Canada's identity? Then a visit to Toronto and Montréal, two of its most cosmopolitan cities, is a must.
Toronto: Canada's largest city
Skyscrapers and mountain peaks. Center ice and glacial lakes. Big stars… and big sky prairies.
Book an iconic train journey between two of Canada’s most cosmopolitan cities, and take in three days of shining lakes, vast forests, sweeping prairies, soaring mountains and ocean shores.
Cathedrals and lighthouses. Caleche rides and tall ships. Cuisine du terroir and down-home cooking.
Contrast Montréal’s European flair with Halifax’s renowned maritime warmth with a trip by train on the Ocean!
Montréal: the Paris of North America
Polar bears and belugas. Northern Lights and midnight sun. Limitless prairies and rugged tundra.
Curious about Canada’s vast unspoiled wilderness? Pack your warmest clothes for a jaunt to the Great White North!
Winnipeg: Gateway to the west
- April 29th, 2016 VIA RAIL CANADA’S ANNUAL PUBLIC MEETING WEBCAST
- April 21st, 2016 VIA RAIL: THE SMART SUSTAINABLE MOBILITY CHOICE
- April 20th, 2016 VIA RAIL CANADA RECEIVES AWARD FOR COMMITMENT TO RISK MANAGEMENT
- March 30th, 2016 VIA RAIL EASTER RESULTS: SWEET
- March 1st, 2016 WANT TO OUTSMART WINTER AGAIN? VIA RAIL READY TO HELP YOU
- March 1st, 2016 THE LA POCATIÈRE TRAIN STATION RE-OPENS ITS DOORS
- February 26th, 2016 OUTSMARTING STORMS BY TAKING VIA RAIL BECOMING A HABIT FOR SMART TRAVELLERS
- February 23rd, 2016 VIA RAIL PREPARED TO HELP YOU OUTSMART TOMORROW’S STORM
- February 17th, 2016 VIA RAIL HELPS THOUSANDS OF TRAVELLERS OUTSMART WINTER