History and culture. Architecture and design. Gastronomy and festivals. Luxury and simple pleasures.
Want to understand the cultural diversity and creative expression that defines Canada's identity? Then a visit to Toronto and Montréal, two of its most cosmopolitan cities, is a must.
Toronto: Canada's largest city
Skyscrapers and mountain peaks. Center ice and glacial lakes. Big stars… and big sky prairies.
Book an iconic train journey between two of Canada’s most cosmopolitan cities, and take in three days of shining lakes, vast forests, sweeping prairies, soaring mountains and ocean shores.
Cathedrals and lighthouses. Caleche rides and tall ships. Cuisine du terroir and down-home cooking.
Contrast Montréal’s European flair with Halifax’s renowned maritime warmth with a trip by train on the Ocean!
Montréal: the Paris of North America
Polar bears and belugas. Northern Lights and midnight sun. Limitless prairies and rugged tundra.
Curious about Canada’s vast unspoiled wilderness? Pack your warmest clothes for a jaunt to the Great White North!
Winnipeg: Gateway to the west
- February 2nd, 2016 VIA RAIL PREPARED TO HELP YOU OUTSMART WINTER
- January 15th, 2016 VIA RAIL PREPARED TO HELP YOU OUTSMART WINTER
- January 8th, 2016 MORE PASSENGERS ON VIA RAIL’S OCEAN TRAIN DURING THE HOLIDAYS
- January 7th, 2016 BEST HOLIDAY PERFORMANCE FOR VIA RAIL IN FOUR YEARS
- December 28th, 2015 VIA RAIL PREPARED FOR WINTER STORM CONDITIONS
- December 15th, 2015 TEMPORARY CANCELLATION FOR TRAIN SERVICE BETWEEN SUDBURY AND WHITE RIVER
- November 30th, 2015 VIA RAIL PLEDGES TO TAKE ACTION ON CLIMATE CHANGE