History and culture. Architecture and design. Gastronomy and festivals. Luxury and simple pleasures.
Want to understand the cultural diversity and creative expression that defines Canada's identity? Then a visit to Toronto and Montréal, two of its most cosmopolitan cities, is a must.
Toronto: Canada's largest city
Skyscrapers and mountain peaks. Center ice and glacial lakes. Big stars… and big sky prairies.
Book an iconic train journey between two of Canada’s most cosmopolitan cities, and take in three days of shining lakes, vast forests, sweeping prairies, soaring mountains and ocean shores.
Cathedrals and lighthouses. Caleche rides and tall ships. Cuisine du terroir and down-home cooking.
Contrast Montréal’s European flair with Halifax’s renowned maritime warmth with a trip by train on the Ocean!
Montréal: the Paris of North America
Polar bears and belugas. Northern Lights and midnight sun. Limitless prairies and rugged tundra.
Curious about Canada’s vast unspoiled wilderness? Pack your warmest clothes for a jaunt to the Great White North!
Winnipeg: Gateway to the west
- June 21st, 2016 VIA RAIL EXPANDS ITS NETWORK THROUGH MARITIME BUS
- June 12th, 2016 Strike Averted – All VIA Rail trains running as scheduled
- June 10th, 2016 VIA Rail receives strike notice
- June 3rd, 2016 VIA RAIL CANADA SHOWS COMMITMENT TO MILITARY AND VETERANS
- May 26th, 2016 VIA RAIL READY TO WELCOME MORE PASSENGERS THIS SUMMER!
- May 17th, 2016 VIA RAIL RECOGNIZED BY QUEBEC’S BUSINESS COMMUNITY!
- May 9th, 2016 VIA RAIL REACHING OUT TO RESIDENTS OF FORT MCMURRAY