Senior Advisor, Corporate Communications
Office of the President and CEO
Eastern Canada, including Ottawa
To contact our officer on duty after 5 p.m. on weekdays and during the weekends:
1 877 393-8787
For any media trip requests, please fill this form.
History and culture. Architecture and design. Gastronomy and festivals. Luxury and simple pleasures.
Want to understand the cultural diversity and creative expression that defines Canada's identity? Then a visit to Toronto and Montréal, two of its most cosmopolitan cities, is a must.
Toronto: Canada's largest city
Skyscrapers and mountain peaks. Center ice and glacial lakes. Big stars… and big sky prairies.
Book an iconic train journey between two of Canada’s most cosmopolitan cities, and take in three days of shining lakes, vast forests, sweeping prairies, soaring mountains and ocean shores.
Cathedrals and lighthouses. Caleche rides and tall ships. Cuisine du terroir and down-home cooking.
Contrast Montréal’s European flair with Halifax’s renowned maritime warmth with a trip by train on the Ocean!
Montréal: the Paris of North America
Polar bears and belugas. Northern Lights and midnight sun. Limitless prairies and rugged tundra.
Curious about Canada’s vast unspoiled wilderness? Pack your warmest clothes for a jaunt to the Great White North!
Winnipeg: Gateway to the west
- July 24th, 2015 VIA RAIL AND MISSING CHILDREN SOCIETY OF CANADA JOIN FORCES
- July 23rd, 2015 A WHOLE NEW LOOK FOR VIA RAIL’S BROCKVILLE STATION
- July 22nd, 2015 VIA Rail service fully restored east of Oshawa
- July 15th, 2015 VIA Rail trains to stop whistling at Greenbank road crossing
- July 10th, 2015 VIA Rail renews cultural access pass program
- June 25th, 2015 MAKE IT A SUMMER OF ADVENTURE ONBOARD VIA RAIL
- May 14th, 2015 VIA RAIL RELEASES ITS 2014 ANNUAL REPORT