- OUR NETWORK :
- Rockies and Pacific
- Prairies and Northern Manitoba
Ontario and Québec
- Discover about Toronto-Montréal
- Discover about Toronto-Ottawa
- Discover about Toronto-Kingston
- Discover about Toronto-Windsor
- Discover about Toronto-Sarnia
- Discover about Toronto-London
- Discover about Toronto-Niagara
- Discover about Ottawa-Montréal
- More info on the train Ottawa-Québec
- Discover about Montréal-Québec City
Jasper-Prince Rupert train – Overview
A region rich in first nations culture and history. Passengers on this two-day daylight cruise will be treated to spectacular views of the Jasper National Park and the rugged Canadian Rockies, the hauntingly beautiful Pacific Coast, and the rustic settlements, farms and sawmills dotting the lake-studded landscape.
The train stops overnight in Prince George* and then winds through the Yellowhead Pass, across British Columbia’s interior plateau and long the mighty Skeena River.
Choose the relaxing ambience and attentive service of budget travel in Economy class (available all year), or upgrade to Touring class to enjoy exclusive access to a dome car and cold meals included in the price of your ticket. Touring class is available from early June to mid-September.
*Accommodations and transfers not included.
Download and print our guide
The travel guide (2.69 Mo)
A foretaste of the regions you will pass through on the train, as well as their history, features and points of interest