- OUR NETWORK
- Rockies and Pacific
- Prairies and Northern Manitoba
Ontario and Québec
Routes - Ontario and Québec
- Discover about Toronto-Montréal
- Discover about Toronto-Ottawa
- Discover about Toronto-Kingston
- Discover about Toronto-Windsor
- Discover about Toronto-Sarnia
- Discover about Toronto-London
- Discover about Toronto-Niagara
- Discover about Ottawa-Montréal
- More info on the train Ottawa-Québec
- Discover about Montréal-Québec City
- Discover aboutKingston-Ottawa
Winnipeg–Churchill train – Classes and trains cars
Discover the landscapes and wildlife of northern Manitoba from your comfortable seat aboard the Winnipeg-Churchill train.
Choose Economy class to enjoy spacious seating and a spectacular view through large picture windows.
Choose Sleeper Plus class for that added comfort for overnight travel and the meals included throughout the journey.
Park Car Addition Aurora Borealis
Train 693 Jan 24 - Mar 21 2017
Train 692 Jan 26 - Mar 23 2017 (except Jan. 28)
Train 690 Jan 31 - Mar 21 2017
Train 691 Feb 03 - Mar 24 2017
DON’T KNOW WHICH CLASS TO CHOOSE? Compare the conveniences to which you have access in each class.
|Feature||Economy class||Sleeper Plus class|
|Cosy accommodations, including a couch or armchairs, as well as a bed or superimposed beds|
|Access to a shower|
Sleeper Plus class
- Cosy accommodations in a berth, a cabin for one, two, three or four people.
Meals included throughout the journey.
- During peak season, a cook will be on the train preparing fresh food between June 19 and November 15th 2016.
- During off-peak, choices of catered type dishes will be offered.
- Special in-room touches, including shower kit and ear plugs.
- Access to an on-board shower.
By travelling in Sleeper Plus class, you will have access to the following cars:
Stainless steel sleeping car
Let yourself be rocked to sleep in a berth, a cabin for one, two, three or four people, or a ensuite. You'll enjoy all essential amenities — including a shower in the car. Cabins for two, three or four people feature superimposed beds.
Diagram | 360-degree photos
A Park car will be added to the following trains and dates:
Train 693: June 26 to Aug 9 and Oct 2 to Nov 8
Train 692: June 30 to Aug 13 and Oct 6 to Nov 12
Train 690: June 28 to Aug 9 and Oct 4 to Nov 8
Train 691: July 1 to Aug 12 and Oct 7 to Nov 11
- Competitive fares for budget travellers.
- Comfortable seats with room to move, stretch and relax.
- Light cold and hot meals, snacks, hot and cold drinks and alcoholic beverages available for purchase.
- Possibility to purchase a blanket and pillow kit for $10.00 which includes a polar fleece blanket, earplugs, a neck pillow and eyeshades.