- OUR NETWORK :
- Rockies and Pacific
- Prairies and Northern Manitoba
Ontario and Québec
- Discover about Toronto-Montréal
- Discover about Toronto-Ottawa
- Discover about Toronto-Kingston
- Discover about Toronto-Windsor
- Discover about Toronto-Sarnia
- Discover about Toronto-London
- Discover about Toronto-Niagara
- Discover about Ottawa-Montréal
- More info on the train Ottawa-Québec
- Discover about Montréal-Québec City
Montréal–Gaspé train – Overview
Visit the wonders of the Peninsula!
Cosy overnight accommodations and on-board services.
The Montréal-Gaspé train makes an overnight journey to the tip of the Gaspé Peninsula, travelling east along the St. Lawrence River, through the Matapédia Valley and then around to Chaleur Bay, named as one of the Most Beautiful Bays in the World. It also passes to the picturesque village of Percé, with its famous pierced rock and Northern gannet colony, and provides access to the natural wonders of the Forillon National park.
Discover our great fares on Gaspe-Montréal route:
|Route||Economy class||Sleeper class|
|Gaspé-Montréal||from $125*||from $160|
*One-way fare in Economy class. Sales taxes not included. The number of seats is limited. Tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. Prices and conditions may change without prior notice. Other conditions may apply.
Download and print our guides
Train travel guide (0,98 MB)
This guide chronicles the landscapes the train will take you through, as well as each region’s history, features and attractions. Sites are clearly identified so that you can spot them easily as your train passes by.