- OUR NETWORK :
- Rockies and Pacific
- Prairies and Northern Manitoba
Ontario and Québec
- Discover about Toronto-Montréal
- Discover about Toronto-Ottawa
- Discover about Toronto-Kingston
- Discover about Toronto-Windsor
- Discover about Toronto-Sarnia
- Discover about Toronto-London
- Discover about Toronto-Niagara
- Discover about Ottawa-Montréal
- More info on the train Ottawa-Québec
- Discover about Montréal-Québec City
Kamloops North train station
Kamloops North, BC, Canada
Arrivals and departures: (888) 842-7245
Information and reservation: (888) 842-7245
VIA station, CN rail yards access road. 11 km (7miles) north of downtown Kamloops on Yellowhead HWY 5.
Pacific Standard Time (GMT -8)
Type of Station
Limited VIA designated short/long term parking available. VIA assumes no liability for vehicles.
Access to shelter and trains. Also available, wheelchair lift.
The passenger must bring his baggage to the Baggage Car.
- Elevator for the handicapped