- OUR NETWORK
- Rockies and Pacific
- Prairies and Northern Manitoba
Ontario and Québec
Routes - Ontario and Québec
- Discover about Toronto-Montréal
- Discover about Toronto-Ottawa
- Discover about Toronto-Kingston
- Discover about Toronto-Windsor
- Discover about Toronto-Sarnia
- Discover about Toronto-London
- Discover about Toronto-Niagara
- Discover about Ottawa-Montréal
- More info on the train Ottawa-Québec
- Discover about Montréal-Québec City
Sainte-Foy train station
Please note that as of July 14, 2016, credit card processing will be removed the station kiosk. Only Debit cards will be accepted as form of payment.
Sainte-Foy, QC, G1W 3A8, Canada
Arrivals and departures: (888) 842-7245
Information and reservation: (888) 842-7245
Accessible by Chemin St-Louis, corner of rue Beaupré, west of boulevard Henri IV.
Eastern Standard Time (GMT -5)
10h15 to 19h30
20h00 to 20h45
10h30 to 19h30
20h15 to 23h15
10h15 to 19h45
10h15 to 19h30
20h00 to 23h15
Ticket purchases can also be made at self-service kiosks, online or by phone.
E-boarding pass can be printed using the self-service kiosks inside the station.
Type of Station
Operator: Park Indigo
Detailed information (contact, services, rates, payments, etc.):
Indigo Website - Sainte-Foy VIA Rail Train Station
Access to station, ticket office, washrooms and trains. Also available, wheelchair and wheelchair lift.
Checked baggage service offered for long-haul trains 14 and 15, as well as on trains 23, 24, 26, and 29.
- Bicycle box
- Interac direct payment
- VIA 6 pak
- VIA Gift Card
City Transit 418-627-2511(R.T.C.)