- OUR NETWORK
- Rockies and Pacific
- Prairies and Northern Manitoba
Ontario and Québec
Routes - Ontario and Québec
- Discover about Toronto-Montréal
- Discover about Toronto-Ottawa
- Discover about Toronto-Kingston
- Discover about Toronto-Windsor
- Discover about Toronto-Sarnia
- Discover about Toronto-London
- Discover about Toronto-Niagara
- Discover about Ottawa-Montréal
- More info on the train Ottawa-Québec
- Discover about Montréal-Québec City
- Discover aboutKingston-Ottawa
Saint-Hyacinthe train station
Saint-Hyacinthe, QC, J2S 2J6, Canada
Arrivals and departures: (888) 842-7245
Information and reservation: (888) 842-7245
Corner of de l'hotel de ville street, take Sicotte street east, from highway 137.
Eastern Standard Time (GMT -5)
Station opens as a shelter 60 minutes prior to train arrival and remains open for 30 minutes after train departure.
Type of Station
Outdoor and long term.
Access at the station.
For Wheelchair lift requests, a 48 hour notice is required. Advance arrangements required, call 1-888-VIA-RAIL.
Checked baggage service only offered for long haul trains 14-15-16-17.
Transit / Handicapped Mascoutin 450 774-4411
Intercity 450 774-7000