- OUR NETWORK
- Rockies and Pacific
- Prairies and Northern Manitoba
Ontario and Québec
Routes - Ontario and Québec
- Discover about Toronto-Montréal
- Discover about Toronto-Ottawa
- Discover about Toronto-Kingston
- Discover about Toronto-Windsor
- Discover about Toronto-Sarnia
- Discover about Toronto-London
- Discover about Toronto-Niagara
- Discover about Ottawa-Montréal
- More info on the train Ottawa-Québec
- Discover about Montréal-Québec City
- Discover aboutKingston-Ottawa
Québec City train station
Québec, QC, G1K 3X2, Canada
Arrivals and departures: (888) 842-7245
Information and reservation: (888) 842-7245
Eastern Standard Time (GMT -5)
19h00 to 20h00
18h45 to 21h00
18h45 to 21h00
Ticket purchases can also be made at self-service kiosks, online or by phone.
E-boarding pass can be printed using the self-service kiosks inside the station.
On wednesday, friday and sunday, between 18h45 and 20h40 tickets for the bus shuttle QUEBEC - SAINTE-FOY for train # 14 can be bought at the ticket office.
No Ticket sale.
Intercar stop located at Gare du Palais bus terminal: 320, rue Abraham-Martin (418) 525-3000 or (418) 525-3030
On wednesday, friday and sunday, between 18:45 and 20:40, tickets for the bus shuttle QUEBEC - SAINTE-FOY can be bought at the ticket office.
Type of Station
SAAQ Indoor parking: 418-528-4700 ($16/day)
Indigo Outdoor parking: 418 628-6852 ($15/day)
320, Abraham Martin st. (located at 150m of the station)
Access to station, ticket office, washrooms and trains.
Wifi internet is accessible in the station.
Wifi internet is accessible in the Business lounge.
- Automated banking machine
- Baggage cart
- Baggage storage check
- Bicycle box
- Interac direct payment
- Snack bar
- Waiting room
- Commuter pass
- VIA 6 pak
- VIA Gift Card
City Transit 418 627-2511 (R.T.C.)
Transportation for handicapped persons 418 687-2641 (Québec Métro)
Hertz car rental 1-800-263-0600 (succ. # 814113)