- OUR NETWORK :
- Rockies and Pacific
- Prairies and Northern Manitoba
Ontario and Québec
- Discover about Toronto-Montréal
- Discover about Toronto-Ottawa
- Discover about Toronto-Kingston
- Discover about Toronto-Windsor
- Discover about Toronto-Sarnia
- Discover about Toronto-London
- Discover about Toronto-Niagara
- Discover about Ottawa-Montréal
- More info on the train Ottawa-Québec
- Discover about Montréal-Québec City
Québec city train station
Québec, QC, G1K 3X2, Canada
Arrivals and departures: (888) 842-7245
Information and reservation: (888) 842-7245
Eastern Standard Time (GMT -5)
18h30 to 20h30
18h45 to 20h30
Ticket purchases can also be made at self-service kiosks, online or by phone.
E-boarding pass can be printed using the self-service kiosks inside the station.
No Ticket sale.
Intercar stop located at Gare du Palais bus terminal: 320, rue Abraham-Martin (418) 525-3000 or (418) 525-3030
Type of Station
Indoor 418 528-4700
Outdoor 418 628-6852 (Vinci)
Access to station, ticket office, washrooms and trains.
Fax number : 418 524-2499
Between 18:00 and 20:15, tickets for the bus shuttle QBEC-CHNY can be bought at the Baggage office.
Wifi internet is accessible in the station.
Wifi internet is accessible in the Business lounge.
- Automated banking machine
- Baggage cart
- Baggage storage check
- Bicycle box
- Interac direct payment
- Snack bar
- Waiting room
- Commuter pass
- VIA 6 pak
- VIA Gift Card
City Transit 418 627-2511 (R.T.C.)
Transportation for handicapped persons 418 687-2641 (Québec Métro)