- OUR NETWORK :
- Rockies and Pacific
- Prairies and Northern Manitoba
Ontario and Québec
- Discover about Toronto-Montréal
- Discover about Toronto-Ottawa
- Discover about Toronto-Kingston
- Discover about Toronto-Windsor
- Discover about Toronto-Sarnia
- Discover about Toronto-London
- Discover about Toronto-Niagara
- Discover about Ottawa-Montréal
- More info on the train Ottawa-Québec
- Discover about Montréal-Québec City
Montréal train station
Montréal, QC, H3B 4G1, Canada
Arrivals and departures: (888) 842-7245
Information and reservation: (514) 989-2626
Lost and found: (514) 871-7761
The Central Station is located under the Queen Elizabeth Hotel, near Bonaventure Metro or McGill Metro.
Eastern Standard Time (GMT -5)
The opening hours to obtain AMTRAK Tickets are Monday to Sunday, from 07h00 to 17h00.
Ticket purchases can also be made at self-service kiosks, online or by phone.
E-boarding pass can be printed using the self-service kiosks inside the station.
06h30 to 18h15
Passengers in sleeping cars toward Gaspé and Halifax have access to the Business Lounge from 17:45.
Type of Station
Paying parking offered by Vinci Parking (514 877-9763).
Indoor, outdoor, short & long term parking is available.
Wheelchairs have access to station, ticket office and washrooms.
Some wheelchairs are also available.
The station has a wheelchair elevator to access the train.
Service offered: Baggage room with baggage checkroom, with restrictions.
Lost and found: Monday to Friday, from 9h00 to 18h30
Wifi internet is accessible in the station.
Wifi internet is accessible in the Business lounge.
- Allo and quickchange phone card dispenser
- Automated banking machine
- Baggage red cap
- Baggage room
- Baggage storage check
- Bicycle box
- Car rental
- Commuter train tickets
- Convenience store
- Elevator for the handicapped
- Exchange office
- Interac direct payment
- Photo machines
- Snack bar
- Vending machines
- Waiting room
- Commuter pass
- VIA 6 pak
- VIA Gift Card
Budget Car rental in station: 1-800-268-8900
Montreal City Transit (STM): 514-288-6287
Commuter trains (AMT): 514-287-8726
Intercity bus (Voyageur): 514-842-2281
Laval bus (STL): 450-688-6520
South Shore bus (STRSM): 450-463-0131
Taxi at station (Champlain): 514-273-2435