- OUR NETWORK
- Rockies and Pacific
- Prairies and Northern Manitoba
Ontario and Québec
Routes - Ontario and Québec
- Discover about Toronto-Montréal
- Discover about Toronto-Ottawa
- Discover about Toronto-Kingston
- Discover about Toronto-Windsor
- Discover about Toronto-Sarnia
- Discover about Toronto-London
- Discover about Toronto-Niagara
- Discover about Ottawa-Montréal
- More info on the train Ottawa-Québec
- Discover about Montréal-Québec City
- Discover aboutKingston-Ottawa
Chambord train station
Chambord, QC, G0W 1G0, Canada
Arrivals and departures: (888) 842-7245
Information and reservation: (888) 842-7245
Ticket: (418) 342-6973
Off Main Street (Principale), 1 km from route 169
Eastern Standard Time (GMT -5)
Station opens 60 minutes prior to train arrival and remains open for 30 minutes after train departure except for trains 601 and 605.
For train 601: Station opens 60 minutes prior to train arrival and remains open for 60 minutes after train departure.
For train 605: Station opens 60 minutes prior to train arrival and remains open for 150 minutes after train departure.
Ticket purchases can be made online or by phone.
Type of Station
Access to station and platform.
Checked baggage service will be offered. Look for the checked baggage sign on the platform and wait for assistance from an on-board VIA employee upon train arrival.
Handicapped Transportation 418 348-9191
Taxi 418 275-2222