- OUR NETWORK
- Rockies and Pacific
- Prairies and Northern Manitoba
Ontario and Québec
Routes - Ontario and Québec
- Discover about Toronto-Montréal
- Discover about Toronto-Ottawa
- Discover about Toronto-Kingston
- Discover about Toronto-Windsor
- Discover about Toronto-Sarnia
- Discover about Toronto-London
- Discover about Toronto-Niagara
- Discover about Ottawa-Montréal
- More info on the train Ottawa-Québec
- Discover about Montréal-Québec City
- Discover aboutKingston-Ottawa
Woodstock train station
Please note that as of July 14, 2016, credit card processing will be removed from the station kiosk. Only Debit cards will be accepted as form of payment.
Woodstock, ON, N4S 8R4, Canada
Arrivals and departures: (888) 842-7245
Information and reservation: (888) 842-7245
Between Wellington and Bay.
Eastern Standard Time (GMT -5)
Station opens 60 minutes prior to train arrival and remains open for 30 minutes after train departure.
The ticket counter is replaced by a self-service kiosk. Ticket purchases will need to be made at this kiosk, online or by phone.
E-boarding pass can be printed using the self-service kiosk inside the station.
Type of Station
Outdoor parking, free.
Access to station and trains.
For Wheelchair lift requests, a 48 hour notice is required. Advance arrangements required, call 1-888-VIA-RAIL.
Checked baggage service is not offered.
Star Taxi: 519-421-9900