- OUR NETWORK :
- Rockies and Pacific
- Prairies and Northern Manitoba
Ontario and Québec
- Discover about Toronto-Montréal
- Discover about Toronto-Ottawa
- Discover about Toronto-Kingston
- Discover about Toronto-Windsor
- Discover about Toronto-Sarnia
- Discover about Toronto-London
- Discover about Toronto-Niagara
- Discover about Ottawa-Montréal
- More info on the train Ottawa-Québec
- Discover about Montréal-Québec City
Sudbury train station
Please call 1 888 VIA-RAIL (1 888 842-7245), TTY 1 800 268-9503 (hearing impaired) to get the train arrival and departure time before heading to the station.
Sudbury, ON, P3E 3N7, Canada
Arrivals and departures: (888) 842-7245
Information and reservation: (888) 842-7245
Across from arena, 10 km from Sudbury Jct.
No shuttle service.
Indication on the stop sign
Station serving only trains 185 and 186.
Tickets sold for all VIA trains.
Eastern Standard Time (GMT -5)
The station is closed on Monday.
There could be no agent on duty on Wednesday, Friday and Sunday.
Approx. 2 km from station
Budget: 800 268-8900, Discount: 800 263-2355, Entreprise: 800 325-8007, Hertz: 800 263-0600, National: 800 268-7133
At airport, approx. 40 min. from station, Avis: 800 879-2847
Type of Station
Free, however you need to obtain a parking pass at the station.
Access to station and platform.
- Baggage room
- Bicycle box
- Interac direct payment
- VIA 6 pak
- VIA Gift Card
Intercity Bus 705 675-3333 (3 km)
Sudbury Trans 705 560-1111 (City 1 km)
Handicapped 705 670-2300