- OUR NETWORK
- Rockies and Pacific
- Prairies and Northern Manitoba
Ontario and Québec
Routes - Ontario and Québec
- Discover about Toronto-Montréal
- Discover about Toronto-Ottawa
- Discover about Toronto-Kingston
- Discover about Toronto-Windsor
- Discover about Toronto-Sarnia
- Discover about Toronto-London
- Discover about Toronto-Niagara
- Discover about Ottawa-Montréal
- More info on the train Ottawa-Québec
- Discover about Montréal-Québec City
Port Hope train station
Port Hope, ON, Canada
Arrivals and departures: (888) 842-7245
Information and reservation: (888) 842-7245
From HWY #401, take exit #2 towards the lake to Main St.
Right on Walton, left on John St., right on Hayward
First entrance on the right.
Eastern Standard Time (GMT -5)
Station opens 60 minutes prior to train arrival and remains open for 30 minutes after train departure.
Nearby Cities: Peterborough (47 km).
Type of Station
Outdoor parking, limited, short/long term.
No checked bagage.
- Car rental
Discount carf rental 905-373-4348