- OUR NETWORK
- Rockies and Pacific
- Prairies and Northern Manitoba
Ontario and Québec
Routes - Ontario and Québec
- Discover about Toronto-Montréal
- Discover about Toronto-Ottawa
- Discover about Toronto-Kingston
- Discover about Toronto-Windsor
- Discover about Toronto-Sarnia
- Discover about Toronto-London
- Discover about Toronto-Niagara
- Discover about Ottawa-Montréal
- More info on the train Ottawa-Québec
- Discover about Montréal-Québec City
Guildwood train station
Scarborough, ON, M1E 2M3, Canada
Arrivals and departures: (888) 842-7245
Information and reservation: (888) 842-7245
Behind U-Haul dealership. Station shared with GO TRANSIT.
From East (Oshawa area): HWY 401 exit Morningside South, right on Kingston Rd. Left at fourth lights at Celeste.
From West (Metro Toronto area): HWY 401 exit Markham Rd South, left turn on Eglinton, left on Kingston Rd, right turn first lights after railway overpass (at GO/VIA Guildwood sign).
Eastern Standard Time (GMT -5)
Station opens 60 minutes prior to train arrival and remains open for 30 minutes after train departure.
The ticket counter is replaced by a self-service kiosk. Ticket purchases will need to be made at this kiosk, online or by phone.
E-boarding pass can be printed using the self-service kiosk inside the station.
Please note that the station is closed by the time train 659 arrives during the weekends.
Type of Station
Shared with GO TRANSIT, limited space, free, short and long term.
Access to station and trains.
For Wheelchair lift requests, a 48 hour notice is required. Advance arrangements required, call 1-888-VIA-RAIL.
Checked baggage service is not offered.
- Elevator for the handicapped
City transit 416-393-4636 T.T.C.
Handicapped 416-393-4111 TTC Wheel trans
Airports (TRTO) 905-564-6333 20KM. Pacific Western Intercity 416-869-3200
(TRTO) Bus terminal 416-393-7911
Taxi Amble 416 292-1212