- OUR NETWORK :
- Rockies and Pacific
- Prairies and Northern Manitoba
Ontario and Québec
- Discover about Toronto-Montréal
- Discover about Toronto-Ottawa
- Discover about Toronto-Kingston
- Discover about Toronto-Windsor
- Discover about Toronto-Sarnia
- Discover about Toronto-London
- Discover about Toronto-Niagara
- Discover about Ottawa-Montréal
- More info on the train Ottawa-Québec
- Discover about Montréal-Québec City
Guelph train station
Please note that men's and women's washrooms are currently out of order.
Guelph, ON, N1H 3A4, Canada
Arrivals and departures: (888) 842-7245
Information and reservation: (888) 842-7245
At corner of Wyndham, next to city hall.
Eastern Standard Time (GMT -5)
Station opens as a shelter 30 minutes prior to train arrival and remains open for 30 minutes after train departure.
Ticket purchases will need to be made online or by phone.
E-boarding pass can be printed using the self-service kiosk inside the station.
Type of Station
There are short term parking spots of 15 minutes or less onsite including 2 parking spots for disabled persons.
Long term parking is located offsite. $
Access to station, washrooms and trains.
For Wheelchair lift requests, a 48 hour notice is required. Advance arrangements required, call 1-888-VIA-RAIL.
Checked baggage service is not offered.
- Waiting room
City Guelph Transit 519-822-1811
Handicapped Guelph mobility 519-836-1131
Station is a multi-modal terminal: GO, City buses, Greyhound