- OUR NETWORK :
- Rockies and Pacific
- Prairies and Northern Manitoba
Ontario and Québec
- Discover about Toronto-Montréal
- Discover about Toronto-Ottawa
- Discover about Toronto-Kingston
- Discover about Toronto-Windsor
- Discover about Toronto-Sarnia
- Discover about Toronto-London
- Discover about Toronto-Niagara
- Discover about Ottawa-Montréal
- More info on the train Ottawa-Québec
- Discover about Montréal-Québec City
Cornwall train station
Cornwall, ON, K6H 7E7, Canada
Arrivals and departures: (888) 842-7245
From HWY 401 exit McConnell, south on McConnell, west on Tollgate to Pitt St., south on Pitt, east on Balmoral, north on Station Rd.
Eastern Standard Time (GMT -5)
Station opens 60 minutes prior to train arrival and remains open for 30 minutes after train departure.
The ticket counter is replaced by a self-service kiosk. Ticket purchases will need to be made at this kiosk, online or by phone.
E-boarding pass can be printed using the self-service kiosk inside the station.
Type of Station
Outdoor paid parking (coins and credit card only), long and short term. Metropolitain Parking 1-877-775-0013
Metropolitain Parking offers you the possibility of paying for your parking spot with PayByPhone. To make a payment, visit the mobile website at paybyphone.com or download the app, or call this number and follow the instructions: 1-866-234-7275, site 3984.
For Wheelchair lift requests, a 48 hour notice is required. Advance arrangements required, call 1-888-VIA-RAIL.
Checked baggage service is not offered.
CITY TRANSIT 613-930-2636 (CORNWALL TRANSIT)
HANDICAPPED 613-930-2636 (HANDI TRANSIT)
ALSO DIRECT LINE.