- OUR NETWORK
- Rockies and Pacific
- Prairies and Northern Manitoba
Ontario and Québec
Routes - Ontario and Québec
- Discover about Toronto-Montréal
- Discover about Toronto-Ottawa
- Discover about Toronto-Kingston
- Discover about Toronto-Windsor
- Discover about Toronto-Sarnia
- Discover about Toronto-London
- Discover about Toronto-Niagara
- Discover about Ottawa-Montréal
- More info on the train Ottawa-Québec
- Discover about Montréal-Québec City
Cornwall train station
Please note that as of July 14, 2016, credit card processing will be removed from certain station kiosks. Only Debit cards will be accepted as form of payment.
Cornwall, ON, K6H 7E7, Canada
Arrivals and departures: (888) 842-7245
From HWY 401 exit McConnell, south on McConnell, west on Tollgate to Pitt St., south on Pitt, east on Balmoral, north on Station Rd.
Eastern Standard Time (GMT -5)
Station opens 60 minutes prior to train arrival and remains open for 30 minutes after train departure.
The ticket counter is replaced by a self-service kiosk. Ticket purchases will need to be made at this kiosk, online or by phone.
E-boarding pass can be printed using the self-service kiosk inside the station.
Type of Station
Operator: Park Indigo
Detailed information (contact, services, rates, payments, etc.):
Indigo Website - Cornwall VIA Rail Train Station
For Wheelchair lift requests, a 48 hour notice is required. Advance arrangements required, call 1-888-VIA-RAIL.
Checked baggage service is not offered.
CITY TRANSIT 613-930-2636 (CORNWALL TRANSIT)
HANDICAPPED 613-930-2636 (HANDI TRANSIT)
ALSO DIRECT LINE.